Bojan Krkic

beef-supreme

Yes, hopefully he will start ahead of Ibra at weekend. Henry at CF and Bojan on flank.

Ibra will definitely start, but I am hoping for Bojan to play on the left flank as well. Interesting what Pep will choose, this should be a fascinating match, and hopefully sweet revenge for Barca!

Co0ter

Bojan had a very good game vs Tenerife. He played mostly on the wing and did a great job, period. He didn't score but he assisted 3 times. Thats a good game.

For people saying he should start vs Sevilla, I agree. But for Henry, and that means Pedro would sit out. You have to understand that Teneriffe is a weak team and he'll have a harder time against Sevilla. He hasn't really played that well vs physical teams. However he's young, has some good skill and speed and hopefully continues to develop his vision as he displayed last weekend. Hopefully in a few years he's more developed physically and can hold off defenders better. I still don't understand how Messi does it, but Bojan at least seems he can grow a bit more so he isn't a shrimp.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
would definitely like to see bojan, zlatan and leo up-top at the weekend.

+1 If Titi continues failing to cut the mustard it'd be nice to know what our strongest front 3 should be when we head to the CL KO stages etc. Testing out Bojan and Pedro in these kinds of games will give a good idea.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Perhaps the game would've been different if Pep subbed off Henry at the 60th minute mark. Man, terrible idea....

Yeah, those last 5 minute subs by Pep are really hard to understand, especially if there's a player that is not performing well... In my opinion he should have started this match...

beef-supreme

Yeah definitely. He should've been over Henry. Why he's there on the bench is beyond me.

Well tbf Bojan did start the last 2 matches I believe and you cant just throw him in all the time after a relatively inactive first half of the season. Besides, it can be argued that it's 'just' the Copa and we need Bojan for the league ;)

gimmick

Ballague was saying on Revista recently that Pep does not trust nor rate Bojan highly. Seems odd to me, but it makes sense given the lack of playing time Bojan has seen.

That being said he is still a kid, who was on the pitch in some of the most important games of last season, so he cannot have that little faith in him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Henry has been in bad form all season and Ibra is having a bad patch but still gets to play regardless. In that aspect, Bojan should have been given more playing time.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Does this rumour im seeing on the internet of Man city interested in Bojan have any truth?
Because it would be stupid of him and barca if he leaves IMO, man city will offer huge wages and a huge fee to temp the club and him tho...

Home of Barca Fans