Bojan Krkic

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Henry would have been eaten alive with that touch. Same if he missed a chance like Bojan's in the first half.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
First touch comes from regularly playing. He messed up the through ball but regained his composure to lay it off to Messi. That's a sign of maturity and a positive. The miss in the first half wasn't even that bad. He showed great movement and strength to get away from the defender, and if he'd got the lob right we'd have been talking about how amazing the finish was. He shanked it slightly but as Meta said he didn't let his head drop, which is good to see.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Way too much space and a very high defensive line. I'll wait till he gets a proper run of games, but the signs are there.

C

csidle

Im not sure this has been discussed here (too lazy to read back) but for Messi's third goal, Bojan's touch was poor. Another striker would have taken that ball in front of them and finish it easily but the ball seemed to get stuck under his foot.

He's still got a long way to go.
That is a really stupid post. Every striker in the world could fuck up a touch on a throughball. Even then, the score was 4-0, it's not as if he messed up at a clinical moment.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Im not sure this has been discussed here (too lazy to read back) but for Messi's third goal, Bojan's touch was poor. Another striker would have taken that ball in front of them and finish it easily but the ball seemed to get stuck under his foot.

He's still got a long way to go.

good god some of you are just never satisfied.

all footballers miscontrol it sometimes ffs. he recovered from that and teed messi up perfectly, that kind of improvisation is great to see.

gimmick

all footballers miscontrol it sometimes ffs. he recovered from that and teed messi up perfectly, that kind of improvisation is great to see.

What I felt also about this is that previously Bojan would have tried to recover and still go for glory and end up losing the ball.

Aasim

Bumbleman
That is a really stupid post. Every striker in the world could fuck up a touch on a throughball. Even then, the score was 4-0, it's not as if he messed up at a clinical moment.

I just made an observation ffs.

I'm happy he recovered and glad he showed he has the ability to do that but strikers are judged by goals. Nobody remembers who made the assist.

I want Bojan to do well and score as many as he can in the chances he is given.

I am satisfied with him. I just want him to be the most lethal striker in Europe.

-zlatan-

The Magnificent Nose
Bojan Is a great player He played realy well when they vsed teneife
Like 3 assist's !!

FROZA BARCA'

:flagvl8:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Would have liked to see him on earlier. Don't think he touched the ball tbh. Hopefully this means he starts at the weekend.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Yes, hopefully he will start ahead of Ibra at weekend. Henry at CF and Bojan on flank.

Home of Barca Fans