Bojan Krkic

christina

Pure Happiness
i meant to that
Hes also playing out of Position, i was yelling at the tv for him to move into CF, i dunno where messi is getting tat he is better in the centre, He was sensational in the 2nd half at RW, Pedro is also much Better at LW, was a very frustrating formation, But hey, No way in hell Barca will let the Kid go, hes such a good prospect, We cant just thhrow him on once a month and expect him to perform...needs regular time...

V

Valon

I think next season will tell us if he's gonna make it and become a starter.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
As much as i hate to admit it, Bojan would benefit from someone like SAF, who seems to turn players world class each day...And most importantly makes them far stronger, Physically and mentally, Dont want him to leave, but i want him to go somewhere where he will progress if he does and we can buy him back for 70 million plus Pedro hahahahahaha

desoe

And maybe after all the guiding, he will go to Villareal like Giuseppe Rossi. Also guided very well by SAF and then just shipped out. :D

Last edited:

barca96

yeah silky smooth,
SAF and Wenger would be perfect to guide him.
or what Rijkaard?? i think he would do well under Frank again.

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
I def think he should be LOANED out, i still have plently of faith in him and want in our team in the future, has heaps of talent let's hope barça loan him somewhere suitable.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Loan him to a club in the eredivisie, let him score a couple of dozen goals, see his qualities shine as a regular player.

Thierry

:lol: It's always good to have wishes! If all of these come to pass I will be asking you for some lottery numbers.

We are agreed though, Bojan needs to stay at Barca and play.

but he would be benched more then. Pedro has better for us now. but Bojan needs regular play, perhaps is better he gets loaned off next season.

barca96

yeah diego, galatasaray is good. im sure Rijkaard know how to get his confidence back. And i think Rijkaard trusts Bojan.
but eredivisie is a good idea too, he can score for fun. that will boost his confidence even more!

Olsend

His commitment to club is the major thing. Bojan could become one day a captain of Barca and I deeply don't want see him playing anywhere else as it could turn his career. I think lets wait till next season start, Bojan will have a lot games in Copa. So he will get his chance to develop and gain Pep's trust.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
haha, desoe, every manager doesnt succeed with every player they bring in so thats a bit stupid, i like SAF and e is undoubtedly the best manager ever or one of them, look at the players e has brougt in and turned good. Fletcher, Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, Neville, Beckham, all players who were mentored by SAF, think that would be good,

I never actually toughht of Frank, It would indeed be a better move for him as he already as a good relationship withh him.

What would actually be te best for Bojan is if Ibra and Titi got injured, would be hellish for us tho...

Home of Barca Fans