Bojan Krkic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I seriously hope they dont ship the little man out, Hes a 20 goal a season striker at least, He was poor today, but he clearly wasnt fit, If this swap for Villa is true, Valencia will benefit in the long run, Sure we would get a few great years out of Villa, but theres a reason why Man U, Arsenal, City, Bayern Munich and Inter have all been linked with him....

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
That Pedro is nothing better than him and he got a whole match ?

Pedro did not play good, but he did loads better then bojan imo... at least he ran at them every now and then and didnt just runinto them and fall over

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bojan suffers from a couple of things, IMHO...Lack of strength, lack of regular playing time and slightly reduced cajones...Miguel must've frightened him something fierce because I didn't see him take him on once in that first half

I love the player but he was utterly useless

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think he'll be fine, tbh...He's just facing a ridiculous amount of expectation, IMHO

Kid is 19, I mean they're not all going to be Messi at 19...The talent is there, we've seen it...Just needs some playing time and seasoning

christina

Pure Happiness
yeah but the problem he dont get this playing time.. and i dont think he going to get...his confidence just retrograde...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Hes also playing out of Position, i was yelling at the tv for him to move into CF, i dunno where messi is getting tat he is better in the centre, He was sensational in the 2nd half at RW, Pedro is also much Better at LW, was a very frustrating formation, But hey, No way in hell Barca will let the Kid go, hes such a good prospect, We cant just thhrow him on once a month and expect him to perform...needs regular time...

Home of Barca Fans