Bojan Krkic

desoe

At least Pedro was involved.
What exactly makes Bojan a prospect as a winger? Dribble? Pace? What a winger should have and could do to be successful?

This guy is a CF.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
At least Pedro was involved.
What exactly makes Bojan a prospect as a winger? Dribble? Pace? What a winger should have and could do to be successful?

This guy is a CF.

Couldnt agree more, I do not know why, the didnt play

LW - Pedro
CF - Bojan
RW - Messi

seemed so simple to me, he can still fill in at LW tho..

V

Valon

He was awful tbh. But he hasn't played much all season so he looked very unfit.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think Bojan was much worse than Pedro. A bit unfair to ask from the lad to shine vs. Valencia afterusually being given garbage time this season.
He wasn't good though, I agree.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
all i can say is wow... i wish bojan had played today instead of his retarded twin brother

haha. Prolly Bojan sent his bro after he figured that he had to play on the wing again. Tbh, i would have done the same ...

Still worked ofc as Messi scored thrice. Now we just lost synergy within the team ... but who cares as long as Messi scores like a crazy mofo. Messi > synergy ftw ...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
In his defense miguel was bigger and faster so he really had no chance of beating him.. i wish he had played more central with Messi beside or behind him strange lineup

desoe

Miguel is very strong physically too and he bullied Bojan.

It would happen everytime when he has a strong RB against him. No matter if he's fit or not, he just don't have the qualities to go 1 on 1 against powerful and fast defenders.

Maybe I'll repeat myself, but considering Bojan as our possible future LW is a pure madness for me. If he has the chance to become a great player, it would happen only in the role of a predator in the penalty area. Hunting for goals and scoring them, how he did so well in his debut season.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
It would happen everytime when he has a strong RB against him. No matter if he's fit or not, he just don't have the qualities to go 1 on 1 against powerful and fast defenders.

Maybe I'll repeat myself, but considering Bojan as our possible future LW is a pure madness for me. If he has the chance to become a great player, it would happen only in the role of a predator in the penalty area. Hunting for goals and scoring them, how he did so well in his debut season.

+1

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I don't think Bojan was much worse than Pedro. A bit unfair to ask from the lad to shine vs. Valencia afterusually being given garbage time this season.
He wasn't good though, I agree.

Yeh I agree. He made some good runs and got into decent positions, but he certainly looked rusty on the ball and he was well off his best unfortunately. Hopefully Pep doesn't wait months until he gives him his next start.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
poor kid, not fully fit and then hasta contend with miguel the BEEFCAKE.

Bojan is looking very solid and dangerous as a LW. We certainly don't need a new player there for the next season.

what? yes we do!

henry will be gone, and while bojan may grow into being one of forwards he's not gonna turn top-class overnight, and we need a top-class theat (as evidenced by the second halves both in stuttgart and here tonight).

Home of Barca Fans