Bojan Krkic

iced1776

I was really disappointed that he didn't come in today, because it would have been the right move to make. It seems like Pep just put Henry in for the novelty, it wasn't a physical game and Bojan's speed and agility would have helped out much more than Henry's... whatever it is he contributes these days.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I was pretty pissed Pep took Ibra off at all, but replacing him with Henry after all the shit he'd said before the game was ridiculous. I've never seen such a lack of effort, limp fucking performance from a player who clearly didn't want to be there and valued his previous employers more than the job in hand, he added literally nothing and lost the ball more times than was needed. Bojanito would've been fucking fired up.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Bojan willleave i fear if this continues, i really really dont want that to happen, hell score 25 goals a season at least if he starts somewhere else...

ryuken

But not Barca, he is way way behind the pecking order, not even close to that fucking moron retard bastard mother fucking fucker Henry

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
But not Barca, he is way way behind the pecking order, not even close to that fucking moron retard bastard mother fucking fucker Henry

If pep has Eyes, Henry will spend the rest of the season in Atletic...:lol:
Bayern, Valencia, Arsenal, they are clubs are interested in Bojan, would be so stupid to let him go,

Hes my favourite player also, so i would be gutted...

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
what a game by our kiddo...

whilst the other one was-

crybaby.png

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
What a cracker his 2nd gol was.... its time for him to step up he will play arsenal... fantastic today

Home of Barca Fans