Bojan Krkic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Guy who comes in at the chat, not when Bojan scored, or Jeffren.. But waits on his Toure hate bandwagon and joins in when he makes that headbut and says "Toure is an idiot"
Pathetic.

Bionicman

It's great to see a player other than Messi who consistently makes his chances count. When he took a shot, it went on the goal, which is something that hasn't been the case for Barcelona for much of this year. It's good to get his confidence up before the games against Arsenal and Madrid.

killerswitch

Great game by Bojan, really impressive work rate and good finishing to boot. Hopefully Pep will realize that Jeffren should not be ahead of this kid.

B

beautifulgame

Brilliant finisher he is.

After the second goal I spent the entire rest of the game hoping he'd get a third.

B

badboybjörn

Very nice work tonight. Beautifull 2nd goal. How henry kept him on the bench is a mystery to me.

jamrock

If this kid becomes a regular in any half decent team in la liga, he would be getting 15+ goals on the regular per season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pep should really have a bit more faith in Bojan. He wouldn't have played had Ibra not injured himself at the warm-up.

Liridoni

I think he should play against Arsenal (if he play like tonight ag. Bilbao) He showed a very beautiful game.

Home of Barca Fans