Bojan Krkic

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Pep should really have a bit more faith in Bojan. He wouldn't have played had Ibra not injured himself at the warm-up.

I still think this whole thing is a plan.. said ibra would start then he got some injury then he confused bilbao and arsenal

Co0ter

Just another reason why I've been saying the entire season that....Bojan is a starter, Pedro is a supersub.

desoe

Bojan = goals.

The kid just needs experience and confidence. This will come with the time, but he needs to play football.

Juan03

really impressive goal ratio, he was born to be a striker, his positioning is great, his finish superb, his work-rate is there too. He has a bright future indeed

Trillske

There are players I dont like outside the field and players I dont like on the field. Bojan has been the second. Seems like a great guy, but I havent really seen the potential in him and havent seen him play very good. Today, however, I thought he was great. And the second goal was awesome. Maybe theres more potential in him than I´ve seen.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Hes scored 9 goals in all competitions this year, Pedro has scored 17. How many more minutes has Pedro played? Bojan will be our CF next year or the Year after, Im sure of it...

Arsenal and Classico? Biggest games of the season? Bojanito will step up! lol

SoMa

comparing goal ratios isnt really fair, you could say bojan has only been given chances versus easy teams, so yeah, hes bound to score more. but i do like him better than pedro though, probably could have around the same goals or better than him.

Co0ter

When Bojan has been given chances they have been against the weaker opposition but that doesn't change the fact that his overall play has been pretty good. His goals today were just well managed opportunities. Classy goals. For people that say they haven't seen potential yet in him...you apparently haven't been a Barca fan long cuz he was 17 years old when Rikaard coached and he played brilliantly for his age when we needed him. I still can't believe Pedro has been chosen as the starter rather than him. I could see Pedro being effective as that 65 minute sub but I definately saw Bojan as being first choice LW since Henry has been shite. His link up play and counter attacking (although we do it rarely) is miles ahead of Pedro and without losing the workrate. He honestly earned it before Pedro did too.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans