Bojan Krkic

B

badboybjörn

If we are still in need of a goal in the late stages id actually love cing Ibra and messi behind pedro and bojan :)

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
As a natural finisher I'd say Bojan is perhaps the best at the club. Considering how lethal he's been in front of goal with such a lack of minutes this season is very impressive. Pedro is also an excellent finisher, although his decision making can still let him down though. But he deserves his tally, he's been brilliant.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
For some reason something inside me tells me Bojan is going to do something really important tomorrow......

Silver

well for sure bojan wont be in the line up tommorow...

And I dont think Pep will use him tommorow. I think Pep his line up will be like this

GK: Valdez
Defenders: LB Maxwell CB Milito CB piqué RB: Dani
Midfielders: DM: Busquets CM: Xavi CM: Keita
Left winger: Pedro and Messi Right winger with a free role.
Deep striker Ibrahimovic

If he needs more attacking play he will bring Henry on the field instead of Bojan. Also Touré will be used tommorow i think. Fact is that Pep doesnt do much substitions in general and in big matches even less :p. So I dont expect he will use bojan.

I like Bojan very much, but I can defiantly understand that his moral is sinking. I think Bojan can understand and respect that Ibrahimovic, messi or henry are on the field instead of him. But with Jeffren on the field he must have a bad feeling.

To be honest I think Bojan wont leave barça after this season. I think he will w8 to see how the next season will be.

barca96

cmon bojan....
work on your headers!!!
last season against chelsea you almost cost us the CL with your bad header!

SoMa

hey, look at it this way, zlatan probably would have tried to do some acrobatic back heel kick in the air and instead would have hit chivu in the head, killing him, and whats worse getting himself a red card in the process. search your heart, you know it to be true.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
hey, look at it this way, zlatan probably would have tried to do some acrobatic back heel kick in the air and instead would have hit chivu in the head, killing him, and whats worse getting himself a red card in the process. search your heart, you know it to be true.

Why the hell are you talking about Zlatan in Bojan's thread?

Home of Barca Fans