Bojan Krkic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Oh cmon theres hardly any weight to the transfer rumors and he loves the club.

He doesnt want to leave, but im not sure pep wants him. Hed ratheer play Messi in the Ceentre with MAXWELL, yes, MAXWELL at LW, not good if thats peps prefferd attacking option. and can you seee things changing next year?

I think we may see him in a Valencia shirt, i hope not, i really do, but i thinks its likely...

Olsend

Bojan should be brought up if nothing works with Ibra, first half our regular attacking line up and lets see how our guys are doing. If not well - Bojan is the answer.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Bojan should be brought up if nothing works with Ibra, first half our regular attacking line up and lets see how our guys are doing. If not well - Bojan is the answer.

samuel and lucio would literally kill bojan if they tackled him....

desoe

Nah, we should bring in a defender and let Pique play as ST again :D

B

barcelonita81

I actually would love to see him play up top for a while if push comes to shove. The man has spirit and energy. Would be genius if it worked too.

desoe

We'd never become world champions without Pique playing as a ST:

[youtube]QVUJZi4_SmM[/youtube]

He ALWAYS brings a lot of danger for our opponents, when he's brought forward :lol:

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I bet Pedro would get a word in in that argument :lol: I think Pedrito's finishes have been better than Bojan's this season.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Nope. Thanks to Pedro Rodriguez for the goal in 89* and Messi in 110*. I really appreciate the contribute of Pedro Rodriguez,he was score in all of Barcelona's cup!

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Nope. Thanks to Pedro Rodriguez for the goal in 89* and Messi in 110*. I really appreciate the contribute of Pedro Rodriguez,he was score in all of Barcelona's cup!

lol, that doesnt make sense.
im not saying Bojan has scored more important goals, he hasnt.

But he is the more clinical, the most clinical in barca, very very Marginally over Pedro...

Olsend

I guess Bojan's goal per min rate is best atm, but if he was given same amount of Pedro's play time it would reduce greatly.

Home of Barca Fans