Bojan Krkic

G

Giray

he is so talented player.he is getting powerful he'll be a big star for barcelona and spaın:D

iced1776

I think its 100% that if he has a greeat season next year, it will be at CF not LW...

I honestly think Bojan should start at CF every single time Ibra isn't available. People are harsh on him not being very strong, but he's proven lately that when given the opportunity to settle into a game at CF, he puts it in the back of the net.

barca96

I honestly think Bojan should start at CF every single time Ibra isn't available. People are harsh on him not being very strong, but he's proven lately that when given the opportunity to settle into a game at CF, he puts it in the back of the net.

it doesnt take him many chances to convert..that's why i prefer bojan over ibra..
but of course it's safer with ibra

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
If the swap really happens, I can see another "Cesc" situation we got ourselves into.

Thats what i said lol....

And i think that if Bojan had been the Starting number 9, ho would have more than Ibra, But hey, Ibras a world class striker, he had to wait his chance, he did and he took it well...

2010 - 11
Valdes
Alves - Pique - Puyol - Abidal
Busquets
Messi - Xavi - Iniesta
Bojan - Ibra

lol, i know that would never happen.. BUT IT would be cool to see..

Last edited:

Juan03

he isn't physical enough for inter but he can offer speed and movement, something that Ibra doesn't, Also when Bojan plays Messi has more room up front. Im all in for Bojan to start next week unless Ibrahimovich has an amazing game vs xeres.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
He couldn't do much worse than the likes of Ibra or Maxwell upfront!
If he's given the chance i have full confidence in him. He just seems to be getting some rough treatment at the moment which i can't fathom. He has a number of great games this season and then two mediocre (but not bad) performances (against Arsenal where we won 4-1 and Deportivo where he opened the scoring in the 3-0 victory) and suddenly he's relegated to the bench for the next few games. We could have really used him against Espanyol (what the hell was Maxwell going to do upfront?!) and against Inter. Yes maybe he wouldn't handle the physicality Inter produce but there's only one way to find out! All he needs is one sniff at goal and we seem to play alot better when he's on the park, i may just be making an assumption here but i'd say when he starts we have a much greater goal ratio than when Ibra starts.
Ibra has played in two of the three games against Inter and done diddly, when we won 2-0 in the group stages we looked better and he wasn't on the park. Unleash Bojan and lets see if he can suprise us all again!

Silver

line up for Xerez... Again Bojan on the bench. While his bench buddies Henry, txiginskry and jeffren are in the line up. I hope he will be at least some minutes today..

barca96

was kinda disappointing...
but he didnt see much off the ball.
i noticed that he only performs when he stars a match..

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
looked frustrated, Maybe at being LW, Maybe because Jeffren and Titi started. But he looked Angry

I'm coming to terms with the Fact that my favourite player wont be a barca one next year....:(

iced1776

looked frustrated, Maybe at being LW, Maybe because Jeffren and Titi started. But he looked Angry

I'm coming to terms with the Fact that my favourite player wont be a barca one next year....:(

Oh cmon theres hardly any weight to the transfer rumors and he loves the club.

Home of Barca Fans