Bojan Krkic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
just mentioned... don't mean jack shit against him with that!! Just a case of saying he is feeling the pressure though his interviews won't reflect that

To be fair, his second finish was brilliant, i think hes just not a good headerer of the ball...:lol:

But hell. He deserves to start now.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
It probably would have finished 1-0 in that scenario aswell.

I wonder how we're doing in the parallel universe where we signed David Villa and Eto'o moved to Manchester City.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
would love to see him start against tenerife next week, shame my shirt with bojan 11 on that wont have arrived :(

Barcilliant

Bojan is a good player-whether he will ever end up as our main striker though is debatable. I dont think he has what it takes but I hope I'm very wrong.

B

Barca4life1000

Firstly Let me say that I think Bojan is a great talent and will be scoring lots of goals for Barca but

1) Due to the way inter was playing , with walter samuel and lucio at the back. Bringing in bojan was like feeding red meat to wolves. Although i was hopeful that he would do something, deep down i knew with that move we were dead. IMO Titi would have been a better replacement for his big game experience.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
-Why your not in the first 11? Why IBRA? What he do yesternight? Nothing,just foules air.
You worth to be part of the first 11,you're younger,and from you we have anything,you've a future.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Firstly Let me say that I think Bojan is a great talent and will be scoring lots of goals for Barca but

1) Due to the way inter was playing , with walter samuel and lucio at the back. Bringing in bojan was like feeding red meat to wolves. Although i was hopeful that he would do something, deep down i knew with that move we were dead. IMO Titi would have been a better replacement for his big game experience.

Titi is never a better Option, Bojan almost one us thee game, but for the wrongly dissallowed goal, so i think it was a right move, but Ibra should of stayed on aswell

desoe

We had 3 real situations during the second half and Bojan was involved in 2 of them. Once he almost scored and the second time he actually scored. So despite of everything you're saying, his involvement in the game was more more solid than many other last night.

p.s. Titi who?

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Sorry. Edited. The inter match has gotten into my head to much.

haha i see, yeah i noticed that aswell Barcetia.

oh well.
i think we all know Ibra will start and he Probs should given the Magnitude of the game, his experience is important.

But me personally i would start Bojan as hes Looked good each time hes played, but i bet you knew i want him to start..:lol:

Home of Barca Fans