Bojan Krkic

beef-supreme

Imagine his last game at camp nou.!
he'll be hysterical...

But he'll be back in two years anyway...:D

I certainly hope so. If he does go away and he does not come back... I'll be hysterical. Unless he flops and disappears but I seriously do believe in Bojan, in fact I think he'll be superb at Valencia, if not in his first season, certainly in his second.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I certainly hope so. If he does go away and he does not come back... I'll be hysterical. Unless he flops and disappears but I seriously do believe in Bojan, in fact I think he'll be superb at Valencia, if not in his first season, certainly in his second.

the good thing with Valencia is they have 5 wingers.
Domingues, Vicente, Pablo, mata and Joaquin, so he'll play CF for sure.

and his only competition there Is Zigic, who he is already better than...

beef-supreme

the good thing with Valencia is they have 5 wingers.
Domingues, Vicente, Pablo, mata and Joaquin, so he'll play CF for sure.

and his only competition there Is Zigic, who he is already better than...

That's true, Bojan will be the starter and Zigic the last minute option if Valencia need a tall man in the box.

Bojan needs to stay at Barca. Forcing him to leave would be very bad for team morale.

And for my morale...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Mata - Bojan - Pablo/Joaquin is a pretty frightening thought.

I want to see Bojan play, But for me its always in BLAUGRANA colours.

desoe

If there's a buy-back option for Bojan, I guess his future would highly depend on its financial parameters.

If the buy-back option is something around 10m, maybe Sandro won't hesitate too much to bring him back here, especially if he shines with Valencia's colors.

But man, if it's something around 15m, I can't be sure that we're going to pay that much for a player who we kicked out so easily. I think the parameters of the clause will be a catchy thing to negotiate, because Valencia will certainly try to do the best they can to prevent us from buying him back.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
If there's a buy-back option for Bojan, I guess his future would highly depend on its financial parameters.

If the buy-back option is something around 10m, maybe Sandro won't hesitate too much to bring him back here, especially if he shines with Valencia's colors.

But man, if it's something around 15m, I can't be sure that we're going to pay that much for a player who we kicked out so easily. I think the parameters of the clause will be a catchy thing to negotiate, because Valencia will certainly try to do the best they can to prevent us from buying him back.

We are willing to pay 45 odd million for Cesc...so you never know, i honestly dont know why we wouldnt want him back if hes a success....

desoe

Yeah, but Cesc was stolen from us, which maybe makes us have this "victim" attitude, making Cecs' return a little bit heroic maybe.

In same time about Bojan we'll have this psychological thing - paying money for someone who we agreed to let go. It's a different situation for me, because it resembles admitting a mistake. Although the board will be different then, it also counts.

I don't know, I think when we have this "buy-back options", clubs are more oftenly NOT using them than the opposite. But we should wait to see how Bojan will perform and what the parameters of the deal will be. If there's one.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Yeah, but Cesc was stolen from us, which maybe makes us have this "victim" attitude, making Cecs' return a little bit heroic maybe.

In same time about Bojan we'll have this psychological thing - paying money for someone who we agreed to let go. It's a different situation for me, because it resembles admitting a mistake. Although the board will be different then, it also counts.

I don't know, I think when we have this "buy-back options", clubs are more oftenly NOT using them than the opposite. But we should wait to see how Bojan will perform and what the parameters of the deal will be. If there's one.

i duno, if pep was still manager i would have serious doubts, but hes not gonna be and the next manager wouldnt really be that fussed about bringing him in i hope.
any how, if consistently scores 25 odd goals or more, hes a local hero and the pressure from fans to bring him back would be almost unbearable for the club to resist...

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
let him stay and buy villa so that we have a an attacking 5 of messi, villa, ibra, bojan and pedro. :D pep just has to give bojan some more playing time.

Home of Barca Fans