Bojan Krkic

B

beautifulgame

You don't fight fire with fire.

Bojan was the right person to come in, only if he had come in earlier.

Anyway, the header? Just narrowly missed. I don't think that is grounds for not starting him this weekend though.

Galning

Exactly my thoughts, when Piqué scored I thought we're going to go through. After Bojan scored I was like "Stamford Bridge all over again".
But that bastardo saw a handball :(

samg85

I don't understand why some people hate Bojan so much. In the thirty minutes that he came on, he had two clear chances, more than Ibra. One he missed, the other he scored but it was disallowed. If anything, some of you should be mad at Ibra o Pep for not giving Bojan more opportunity.

edit: Also, if Bojan would have scored, maybe Pique would not have scored. Different situations would have occurred.

Last edited:

Juan03

I don't understand why some people hate Bojan so much. In the thirty minutes that he came on, he had two clear chances, more than Ibra. One he missed, the other he scored but it was disallowed. If anything, some of you should be mad at Ibra o Pep for not giving Bojan more opportunity.

edit: Also, if Bojan would have scored, maybe Pique would not have scored. Different situations would have occurred.

i was one of those that though he he was over hyped but this season he has proved me wrong, he is got everything a good striker needs, except maybe he should lift some weights but he is indeed a promising forwards, i hope he becomes the Raul of Barca

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
i was one of those that though he he was over hyped but this season he has proved me wrong, he is got everything a good striker needs, except maybe he should lift some weights but he is indeed a promising forwards, i hope he becomes the Raul of Barca

Is he not on the same strength program that Messi was on?

Hes exactly what Barcaa need as a CF. a finisher, which is what we need, With the amount of creative players we neeed a predator.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Bojan is wicked and performs pretty much every time he plays especially in the centre love him really hope he stays theres no doubt in my mind that he wants too aswell.

Richard.H

Bojan i love you, you are a great player that plays with so much heart. Please though Bojan don't leave barca due to you being a bench player. I understand the pain and anger you feel when u see that lazy, tall, idiot ibra play but just try to control yourself and know that one day you will be the first choice CF for barca!

Juan03

Is he not on the same strength program that Messi was on?Hes exactly what Barcaa need as a CF. a finisher, which is what we need, With the amount of creative players we neeed a predator.

I don't know but i picture him a little more physical and he would be perfect.

Silver

plz let bojan start against villareal!

Another advantage why bojan should start. I always mix them up on the field with messi :p Sometimes I think who did that shot bojan or messi? :p I hope defenders are mixing them up too. cuz they have the same build ( same height) and the same haircut. Usually defenders are marking messi very high but with the confusion with him and bojan Messi should get more space ^^ For example in arsenal messi scored 4 :p when he was in the team with bojan :D

Home of Barca Fans