Bojan Krkic

B

badboybjörn

He deserve to but i dont think he will. Im hoping this young man makes Ibra realize he has to want it more and that he will be more selfish in trying to prove himself. However im all for Bojan in if Ibras performance is lacking. Its a title at stake cant risk anything at this stage.

iced1776

Its weird cause Pep has a policy that if a player is playing well he should stay on the pitch, which is why he often waits so long to make subs. Why doesn't this policy carry over to games as well?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I don't think he can leave.

We basically have 5 up front players: Zlatan-Messi-Pedro + Henry-Bojan. Overall experience = we are missing someone.

So Henry is out, clearly. Bojan also away and Villa comes: Villa-Zlatan-Messi + Pedro. This is just not enough attacking players to complete a season like Barcelona has.

Emily

I don't think we should give Bojan.There was a point raised in a topic that he would be better playing in Valencia because he will take more time in the games but this player fits the Barca style and definitely has a bright future ahead of him.
I don't know,personally I don't want to watch him leave..:icon_neutral:

beef-supreme

As much as I like Jeffren, I think the deal for Villa should be €30m + Hleb + Jeffren with a buyback clause.
I mean even that is really costly and a great great deal for Valencia.
However, Bojan in this tail end of the season has been reaching Rijkaardesque levels of forms and that's a good sign. A sign that he needs to stay.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
As much as I like Jeffren, I think the deal for Villa should be €30m + Hleb + Jeffren with a buyback clause.
I mean even that is really costly and a great great deal for Valencia.
However, Bojan in this tail end of the season has been reaching Rijkaardesque levels of forms and that's a good sign. A sign that he needs to stay.

yeah, like they need any more wingers than they already have!!

beef-supreme

yeah, like they need any more wingers than they already have!!

Well firstly Jeffren is one for the future, secondly they usually play a 4-2-3-1 with Pablo and Mata sharing the wings, but Mata is also capable of playing striker, so if Villa left I'm sure he would play there. Then they would have Joaquin and Pablo for each wing, plus Vicente who is almost always injured, so I'm sure that Jeffren could play a similar role to maybe Jordi Alba. But yes, I guess you're right, bojan would be far more useful for them than Jeffren.

Home of Barca Fans