Bojan Krkic

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I really hope he stays next season... And we could still get Villa if Henry leaves, then we would have Pedro, Ibra, Bojan, Villa and Messi to rotate and rest, something we have defenitely lacked this season...

Jool

It would be a shame if bojan leaving us next season. If bojan just get some more minutes playtime here in barca he will become as good as villa in notime! I have faith in this guy and bring a outsider like villa, have him to adept to our game, even if he will learn twice as fast as Ibra ;) I don't see the point. Let's work with material we got, even though we don't win cl this year I do think we are the best team in the whole world. The loss against Inter doesn't take our beautiful soccer from us. Two games and two bad days at work from our guys. While inter on the otherside perhaps did the two greatest games this season!

Save the money, have faith, give ibra the next season to proove he deserves a spot. And we'll go from there! Lets face it, it wasn't beacause of one striker we didn't go to the final in cl.

I'm happy with the squad we have today, and if Bojan plays like he did today, ibra can warm that bench the rest of the season or he better show us, pep he deserves a spot in the lineup.

Bojan for Barca!

mike2334a

ok now i dont get it !!! is it official that he is leaving ??? please god just tell me its a rumor why in the world would any body want to sell him or trade he is only 19 i bet we going to chase him back when he bags 30 goals i sewer!!!!!! so what is it true?? where can i read it(if its goal.com then forget it).

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
ok now i dont get it !!! is it official that he is leaving ??? please god just tell me its a rumor why in the world would any body want to sell him or trade he is only 19 i bet we going to chase him back when he bags 30 goals i sewer!!!!!! so what is it true?? where can i read it(if its goal.com then forget it).

It's just a rumor, but pretty likely I heard

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
What a good performance from our own little youngster. Proud to have him at our club.

Great goal, the best tonight imo.

Trillske

I think he stays, pep seems to like him and he is really growing into it.

Though villa+bojan+ibra is starting to sound like a CF-crowd. Should Bojan have "matured" enough next season to warrant a starting eleven base CF, its not fair to keep him on the bench, so lone/sell, or there might be a problem.

Its really wierd in my opinion that he doesnt manage the wing very well, that´d be a great solution. Villa would also make an excellent winger I think. Still a bit of a crowd, but it´d eliminate todays relians upon Ibra actually working great. Ibra is still not the safest card in the world for Barcelona, but in this case there´d be excellent choices in Bojan and Villa as CF if the Ibra-formation doesnt work out or anyone is injured.

Feels like Pedro draws the shortest straw*, and its pretty sad because I think he´s been excellent lately.

Anyway, its a luxery problem.

* Keeping to the thought Henry = out.

Last edited:

barca96

I think he stays, pep seems to like him and he is really growing into it.

Though villa+bojan+ibra is starting to sound like a CF-crowd. Should Bojan have "matured" enough next season to warrant a starting eleven base CF, its not fair to keep him on the bench, so lone/sell, or there might be a problem.

Its really wierd in my opinion that he doesnt manage the wing very well, that´d be a great solution. Villa would also make an excellent winger I think. Still a bit of a crowd, but it´d eliminate todays relians upon Ibra actually working great. Ibra is still not the safest card in the world for Barcelona, but in this case there´d be excellent choices in Bojan and Villa as CF if the Ibra-formation doesnt work out or anyone is injured.

Feels like Pedro draws the shortest straw*, and its pretty sad because I think he´s been excellent lately.

Anyway, its a luxery problem.

* Keeping to the thought Henry = out.

to me if villa comes, pedro will a super sub..
along with ibra :p
we will have speedy forwards again..
villa--bojan/pedro---messi

iced1776

Bojan has proven lately that he is by far best at CF and not on the wing. People thought maybe he'd be good on the flank because he is quick and can dribble, but he's shown that his strengths are his ability to make runs behind the defense (due to his speed and agility) and his finishing. The efficiency with which he's been putting the ball in the net is a glimpse into how he's scored billions of youth level goals (give or take a few).

Its interesting to watch him settle into a game. It always takes him about 35-40 minutes to get a read on the defense, before then his runs are less effective and often offside. But once he adapts to what he's working with, he ALWAYS finds a way in behind.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Bojan played well tonight :D too bad Pep doesn't have the same faith in him like he has with Biscuits.
I think its not only about a lack of faith. Its a mixturey about that and the players reputation and claims ...

but i get you. Pep needs to play him but you can't expect to play Bojan ahead of a a €65m player.
Thats more like it. Ibra has a reputation and ofc claims to always play. Also Pep is prolly still hoping for the big breakthrough (that might indeed finally come next season), when Ibra finds his place in the team i.e. fully assimilates into the team.

He needs to consistently score from the bench and his time will come. IF he moves to Valencia, i'm sure he will score frequently.
He seemingly does that already. Just check the history of the past 6-7 matches. He scored a lot there coming from the bench. Even his complete season stast dont look too bad on a 'goal per minute base': one goal each 136 minutes (according to transfermarkt.de - not counting yesterdays match!). Compare that to others:

Messi: 103 min/goal
Pedro: 150
Ibra: 153
Henry: 551
Villa: 120

Bojan has proven lately that he is by far best at CF and not on the wing. People thought maybe he'd be good on the flank because he is quick and can dribble, but he's shown that his strengths are his ability to make runs behind the defense (due to his speed and agility) and his finishing. The efficiency with which he's been putting the ball in the net is a glimpse into how he's scored billions of youth level goals (give or take a few).

Its interesting to watch him settle into a game. It always takes him about 35-40 minutes to get a read on the defense, before then his runs are less effective and often offside. But once he adapts to what he's working with, he ALWAYS finds a way in behind.
Really agree here for the first part. Dunno about the 2nd paragraph though, as he often seems to be lethal right from the start when he comes in from the bench. But ill have an eye on it :)

Home of Barca Fans