Bojan Krkic

Silver

very nice goal of bojan yesterday. The goal shows that he got technique, speed and acceleration and ofc. shooting on the right moment.

the-don

Bojan should be in the starting-line. He has proven it in the last matches. I don't care if Ibra is 65 mil we got to look at the sportive results instead of how much he cost. So let Bojan start in the next 3 matches and sell Ibra, get keirrison back and thatwould solve everything with the rotation. Pedro-Bojan-Messi and Jeffren, Keirrison as backup.This formation also can switch from positions during a match like yesterday that is perfect.

123BARCA

ive been saying this forever bojan will be a great player but he needs to leave barcalona for a good while, he will prove himself at another club im certain of it. And then id like to see him back at barca in the starting 11 as an established striker, one of the greats

mike2334a

IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT HE WILL NOT LEAVE , YESTERDAY AFTER THE 1-4 WIN PEP HAD A MATCH CONFERENCE AND EXPLAINED WY BOJAN WAS IN STARTING 11 AND NOT IBRA ANYWAYS HE SAID THAT HES GOAL WAS CLASS AND HE WILL HAVE A LONG CAREER IN THIS CLUB AND ABOUT IBRA HE SAID HE IS A GOOD TEAM PLAY!!!! yes finally woooo thank good bojan is staying!!!!!

Galning

Bojan has said a dozen of times before that he doesn't want to leave Barça on a loan. He rather stays and trains with the best players of the world.
His own words.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Guardiola: "Bojan? You know what I think of him. I'm very happy for him because he scored. He is working hard."

Guardiola: "He played a bit more on the wing, so he could make his runs to the centre."

Guardiola: "90 points with three games left, this is unimaginable."

Guardiola: "Zlatan? We need all players from now until the end of the season."

Guardiola: "I'm very happy for Bojan, he can have a great career in this club.

Guardiola: "Doubts on Zlatan? Zlatan is an immense player."

Culeee

Bojan should be in the starting-line. He has proven it in the last matches. I don't care if Ibra is 65 mil we got to look at the sportive results instead of how much he cost. So let Bojan start in the next 3 matches and sell Ibra, get keirrison back and thatwould solve everything with the rotation. Pedro-Bojan-Messi and Jeffren, Keirrison as backup.This formation also can switch from positions during a match like yesterday that is perfect.
You want to go into next season with only 4 forwards ( messi, pedro, k9 and jeffren) with the latter 3 still not having proved themselves over a longer period of time.. we might aswell just give the title to madrid already. Sheehzz glad youre not in charge..

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
You want to go into next season with only 4 forwards ( messi, pedro, k9 and jeffren) with the latter 3 still not having proved themselves over a longer period of time.. we might aswell just give the title to madrid already. Sheehzz glad youre not in charge..

bojan makes 5, but your right.

but that doesnt mean madrid will win....

but World class is needed

beef-supreme

Verryyyy very happy. I've always believed in him, even when everyone was saying that he had peaked in Rijkaard's last season and that he was going to flop.

Home of Barca Fans