Bojan Krkic

dalitis8

Banned
1.I prey Torres is fit for the WC

2.Bojan should be in Spain's squad.

3.Pedro as well.

Our boy has many weaknesses,but when he gets an opportunity he nails it 9 times out of 10.Must be the best in the world in this regard.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
As a goalscorer he is just incredible. His movement and finishing are brilliant. Yes creatively he makes the wrong choices sometimes but the fact is he gets into scoring positions and majority of the time puts them away. Another great finish tonight. I feel first half he was pushed out wide due to Ibra playing and he is always less involved/effective out there.

beef-supreme

Not the first time it's been said but seriously, we should try pushing Ibra out wide to the left, give him a more creative role, while leaving Bojan in the middle as a finisher. Perfect.
Perhaps Pep will try something like that during the pre-season but he doesn't want to change a winning formula.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
it's a shame he hasn't had a longer run of games to show his worth to the WC selectors, I doubt a few goals will increase his chances in all fairness and with Torres only set to miss 1 game, I think it's business as usual for La Roja's frontline

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
imagine if he had started a lot of matches in la liga... i think he would be tying higuain with gols

Home of Barca Fans