Bojan Krkic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
So 9 goals in 27 starts in a far inferior league? he is worse than i thought.

In all seriousness Bojan wont be going i think, no matter if he deserves it or not,

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Hmm what about 9 goals in 13 starts (Bojan) versus 9 goals in 22 starts (Guiza) :p
But I have a feeling del Bosque will take Guiza instead anyway, I don't know why

damn, way too late

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
well pedro deserves more then bojan but would be lovely to see them both as doubtful as it is for them and valdes

maxan10

SirTugAlot
simple really, Bojan is in form , Guiza is off-off form. Selections are made based on form and eventhough Guiza's made a few sub appearances for Spain he hasn't contributed really, a couple shots on goal from what i've read, this tells me Bojan is ahead of him in the pecking order.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Did Bojan play out wide today? That's what I thought when I saw the lineup, but it felt like Ibra was playing out wide and Bojan in the center

jamrock

the boy wonder stats up date.

11 goals and 7 Assist for the boy wonder in 13 starts this season.

he has played a total of 1297 Minutes, Averaging a goal every 118 minutes, the 2nd best in the team.

Thats a better Goals to minutes ratio than the likes of Super mario, Pato and Hazard.

B

beautifulgame

the boy wonder stats up date.

11 goals and 7 Assist for the boy wonder in 13 starts this season.

he has played a total of 1297 Minutes, Averaging a goal every 118 minutes, the 2nd best in the team.

Thats a better Goals to minutes ratio than the likes of Super mario, Pato and Hazard.

:bojan: So proud of Baby Bojan :hooray:

Home of Barca Fans