Borussia Dortmund

Emma

sorry, but Hummels, Gündogan and Reus are not going to leave!
Don't believe everything what's in the newspapers! Gündogan would like to extend, Hummels has contract till 2017 and Reus can't
leave also before 2015. Sorry, Barca, Real, Bayern or ManCity.

hellsangel1

I would've like to have rented their back 4 against Bayern. I know they wouldn't have had the young legs in front of them that they do now but wouldn't have conceded as many goals as we did.

Yugo Count Dante

Don't believe everything what's in the newspapers! Gündogan would like to extend, Hummels has contract till 2017 and Reus can't

Good job Dortmund! Hope they don't sell more players, Gotze seems easy to be replaced and if Lewa were to leave get Dzeko for a bargain.

F

Flavia

I really hope they stay. I don't like when teams try to raid another one like this. Right now everyone wants all Dortmund players.

What about Lewa? Is he really leaving? I hope it's not to bayern. Barça could use him.

Irish_Cules

I hope that's the case as well. As much as I would welcome some of their players at Barca I would really like Dortmund to stay among Europe's elite for the next few years. They are a team who play fantastic football, managed by a charismatic manager and supported by some of the best fans in the world. A great club all around.

hellsangel1

It's always been the case that players get raided by a bigger club. Really naive some of the comments that i've read about the Gotze transfer etc

It's something that has been happening for decades and will continue to happen. Football isn't like american sports like the NFL or the NHL who have rules in place to have more parity in the league.

puri

ultimatley it is barcelonas fault that götze left this season. I'm sure he would have 2014 anyways, but not for munich if it werent for guardiola. You guys did a poor job in loosing im to bayern. ! ;)

D

Don_Andrés

Having enjoyed watching this team play in the past year or so, I would hate to think that this team would get broken up at the end of this season. Hopefully they'll be able to play the transfer market like Lyon did so successfully for a number of years, get the replacement in before the star player leaves.

DennyCrane

yes, possibly Erikson for Mario ;) and Dzeko for Lewy.

Eriksen would be a great buy; but Dzeko would blow Dortmunds' wage structure completely out of proportion and the last time that happened, well... lets say it had a bad ending for the club.

Emma, do you know who Leon Goretzka is ? If Dortmund are really clever, they fetch this guy on a cheap and trust me, this guy will tear the shit out of the league in a few years.

Emma

923029_672949579383692_11195384_n.jpg

"I'm so proud of my team, it's so young. First championship win, first cup final, now first Champions League final." (Jürgen Klopp)

Home of Barca Fans