Borussia Dortmund

DennyCrane

;) yes, he is a very young talented player from VFL Bochum, 19 years old i think.

Yep, he's probably the biggest talent in Germany at the moment. He's tall, physically strong but nevertheless technically gifted and still young, shapeable and will be relatively cheap. Dortmund would be the best career step he can take at the moment. So basically, he is a must-buy.

Emma

ok, now we must buy Christian Erikson, he is a big talent like Mario.
Further in the disskusion are Dzeko and de Bruyn. I have no doubt we'll have in the coming season a very strong team on the place. Don't worry.

Kerrybai

ok, now we must buy Christian Erikson, he is a big talent like Mario.
Further in the disskusion are Dzeko and de Bruyn. I have no doubt we'll have in the coming season a very strong team on the place. Don't worry.

He could be a great addition to the club, I think he could reach his full potential under Klopp too.

BarcaGirl

xokrhj.jpg

I hope they win the CL. They deserve it. :)

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
If Dortmund pick up Eriksen then they continue with their quality out, quality in method....I would LOVE it. I think it's the perfect team to establish himself on the biggest European stage. Fingers crossed lol

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Why would Eriksen move to Dortmund? He's probably earning as much at Ajax as he would at Dortmund. With Ajax he is also just as guaranteed as Dortmund will be in the future of obtaining CL football.

So no I don't see that. I see Eriksen moving to Spain or England - maybe Serie A.

Leaving Ajax for Dortmund would be a sideways step not a step up. Especially a Dortmund without Gotze and Lewandowski.

Last edited:

Emma

why he should't move to Dortmund? Dortmund is one of the top five in europe at the moment and he is a better Götze. Lewy stays until june 2014 and Dzeko is comming. And in Dortmund he would have one of the best managers in the world: KLOPPO and the "Westfalenstadion" :D:D:D I think, thats many reasons to move to Borussia and not England or Spain. Money is not all.

ccesc

Dortmund received 502.567 ticket applications for the Champions League Final.
There are only 24.000 tickets available.
I hope I'll get one.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
why he should't move to Dortmund? Dortmund is one of the top five in europe at the moment and he is a better Götze. Lewy stays until june 2014 and Dzeko is comming. And in Dortmund he would have one of the best managers in the world: KLOPPO and the "Westfalenstadion" :D:D:D I think, thats many reasons to move to Borussia and not England or Spain. Money is not all.

I doubt Klopp will be Dortmund manager for much longer either. Thus another reason.

It would just hugely surprise me to see Eriksen going to Dortmund tbh. He definitely would be a great replacement for Gotze (although not better..not at all) but I can't see him leaving Ajax to go to a German club which isn't Bayern and with them getting Gotze they have no need for Eriksen. I can't see it.

Kerrybai

I doubt Klopp will be Dortmund manager for much longer either. Thus another reason.

It would just hugely surprise me to see Eriksen going to Dortmund tbh. He definitely would be a great replacement for Gotze (although not better..not at all) but I can't see him leaving Ajax to go to a German club which isn't Bayern and with them getting Gotze they have no need for Eriksen. I can't see it.

I would think Klopp will see out his contract that runs until 2016. Klopp has said before, “I have a contract until 2016. I have said 20 times I’ll definitely stay until 2016. Everybody thinks I say it but that if a club like Chelsea or Real Madrid come in for me, I will go. This is something I can’t change but they will see.

“I was the coach at Mainz before Dortmund for seven years. Each year I could have left for a Bundesliga club but I said ‘no, I have a contract, I will stay’. I enjoy what I’m doing here at Dortmund. It’s a great club, a great city, everything is okay.

Emma

Ilkay Gündogan has said a few days ago that he liked to extend his contract in Dortmund now prematurely.

Ilkay Gündogan liked to extend his contract in Dortmund prematurely, he said. :wub:

Andrew M

When does it expire presently? Still, long contract or not, I expect Dortmund to sell should a solid offer of 30 million come in

Home of Barca Fans