Borussia Dortmund

Emma

So sorry, but he liked to extend his contract in Dortmund prematurely, he told 4 days ago. That's why he'll play definitively next season in Dortmund. :wub::wave:
Barca will probably have to look around another player. Why not in own youth team?

Emma

for K.H. Rummenigge the cl-title is only a formal matter. He means, Borussia has no chance. This is the reason, why we love the" mountain dwellers" from Munich so: this arrogance and and modesty make them so charming...
c040.gif

Emma

I doubt Klopp will be Dortmund manager for much longer either. Thus another reason.

It would just hugely surprise me to see Eriksen going to Dortmund tbh. He definitely would be a great replacement for Gotze (although not better..not at all) but I can't see him leaving Ajax to go to a German club which isn't Bayern and with them getting Gotze they have no need for Eriksen. I can't see it.

Only a short time ago Kloppo has confirmed that he does't want to change. He would like to fulfil his contract till 2016 anyway. He loves his team and he feels fine in Dortmund! no reason for doubt! For the rest, Dortmund is the more interesting association than the FC Arrogance-Bayern! :angry:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Sounds like De Bruyne is joining. I'm happy if that happens, from Chelsea to my most liked German side.

rafals

for K.H. Rummenigge the cl-title is only a formal matter. He means, Borussia has no chance. This is the reason, why we love the" mountain dwellers" from Munich so: this arrogance and and modesty make them so charming...
c040.gif

Yeah, that's true. And that's why I want Borussia to win the final so badly. And also the fact that I'm Polish, I'd love to see the Polish trio joining the elite group of Poles who have won the Champions League. Right now the list is very short and it consists of Boniek (Juventus, 1985), Młynarczyk (Porto, 1987) and Dudek (2007) :)

ejuventus

after our 1/4 vs Bayern I was sure to support bavarian team because they caught me my totally respect and consideration.
Im' honest this Borussia D. is the only other team that could put in crisis that my choice:
young and great players, young and great manager, good team play, great supoprters, a team who doesn't go spending money but try to find out talents.

All respect for them.
Not only: if there's a team on the world able to create problems to nowadays Bayern is just Klopp's Dortmund.

Really uncertain about the Final, both for who is gonna win and who I'm going to support.
Even if I still think Bayern for both of them.

I know Rummenigge and Beckembauer are somehow arrogant, but with two Finals lost in recent years (and one at home) they have had already theirs

Last edited:

Boris

We could use some of this.

"I got more in life than I was ever supposed to get – family, money, football. None of my teachers, or my parents, ever believed this would happen to me. So how can this perfect life of mine be spoilt because they take our players? It's better if they stay but I'm not sure we'd be stronger. You need change to make the next step in the team's development. If all these players had stayed I would have to go because there'd be nothing new. If I say 'Go left', they would say: 'You've told us that 200 times – we don't want to hear your voice any more.' That's life – so you need new players. It's not an easy situation but I can handle it. I am an absolutely normal guy but it's not so difficult to find a moment to be their friend or, well, [he grins] teacher." Klopp

rafals

One does not simply hate Klopp. He deserves to win this one, to spoil Bayern's dreams. There's no one quite like him, I have never seen a coach who would be as close to the players as him. It just brings me joy when I see him hug his players who get substituted even after a terrible performance. And I just can't comprehend the fact that any BVB player is able to leave to Bayern after all those successful and beautiful years.

PaulFCB

Banned
Money.

Klopp would be perfect for Barcelona, can't we just sign Mats, Ilkay, Marco and him? JUST......SIGN THEM :pep:.

Home of Barca Fans