Borussia Dortmund

S2K1985

Chatbot
So Götze and Lewa to Bayern!? Typical Bayern tactic, if a team can cause serious trouble, buy some of theire best players.:angry:. Every time, its so boring. hope Klopp gets a good replacement for them.

Best wishes, luck and succes for the next season :)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Incredible performance. I can't tell only Borussia deserved to win because I would lie. Both teams played an incredible final. Well done, Borussia!

Emma

Sokratis, Bernard, Eriksen, De Bruyne and Dzeko would represent a great transfer window.
or Jakson Martinez and Deulofeu ;)

P.S. as Jürgen Klopp told us today, Dortmund hasn't got a Lewy-offer from Munich - so Robert has to stay until June 2014 - Sorry FCB

so who would like to change? Robert or, nevertheless, rather his advisers???:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Emma

Robert plays the CL-finale with Dortmund and his advisers celebrate on the victory celebration of Bayern München, quite bad style.

PaulFCB

Banned
P.S. as Jürgen Klopp told us today, Dortmund hasn't got a Lewy-offer from Munich - so Robert has to stay until June 2014 - Sorry FCB

He's going to FCB, deal with it.

Jurgen Klopp just trolling the fans, saying life is good and shit :troll: :tito:.

Last edited:

Babylonian

or Jakson Martinez and Deulofeu ;)

so who would like to change? Robert or, nevertheless, rather his advisers???:rolleyes:

I just read he's going to Madrid :confused:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
lewa is my favourite striker right now. if he went to bayern he'd be rotated, what a waste of talent.

PaulFCB

Banned
I doubt he's going to be rotated, he's clearly much better than what Bayern have and at least 1 of those 3 will leave.

ammarfcb

ze special one
don't know about the accuracy of these numbers, but did dortmund just form a CL finalist team for less then we bought andy carroll?
485515_194089040747468_1712472344_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans