Brazil

F

Flavia

Dunga called Firmino :omg:

He also set some new rules:

Earrings, caps and slippers can't be used anymore. Tablets and cellphones can't be used when the players are together.
And all players must sing the national anthem now.

F

Flavia

A bit ridiculous IMO.

There's more: during meals, everyone has to wait until everyone finishes eating :lol:
And the first to get out of the table has to be the captain(Neymar).

He's taking things a bit too far, I don't see the need for such military-like rules. Germany wasn't nothing like this while they were here, for instance.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Macho man Dunga doesn't like pretty boys. He want to make men out of these punks.

khorne

I don't see the need for such military-like rules. Germany wasn't nothing like this while they were here, for instance.

eh, löw doesn't have to enforce such rules because the german players behave like that by default

btw brazil is playing us in a friendly in three weeks time. and i'll have you know, we just entered the top 30 in fifa ranking for the first time in... before the second world war or something, soooo you better prepare for an ass whoopin' ;)

CuleLife4Life

It's better than the WC squad, that's for sure.

Why no Tardelli?

Players from the Brazilian league aren't called up since the season is about to end and there is a lot to play for.

F*cking awesome call up from Dunga though. I was starting to get annoyed but he said all the right things during the press conference.

And the rules are stupid as hell but I feel like some of it isn't true. Esp the leaving before the captain finishes eating thing. Everything else seemed to have been broken during the last 2 call ups. I saw players with earrings on, caps, on social media.

C

cbfpaulinho4

Macho man Dunga doesn't like pretty boys. He want to make men out of these punks.

well if you look at brazil title wins, pretty boys are not in our history. I dont remember ever seeing romario/ronaldo ever crys before games like ney does. I think it exposes us a weak to other teams, and a tough team like germany came out and took advantage of that.

F

Flavia

well if you look at brazil title wins, pretty boys are not in our history. I dont remember ever seeing romario/ronaldo ever crys before games like ney does. I think it exposes us a weak to other teams, and a tough team like germany came out and took advantage of that.

That was not why germany beat brazil 7-1. They just were vastly superior. Losing to holland in the following game just showed that. The team by scolari was weak.
And Romario was a party boy, he used to escape from the nt hotels to party. Dunga would never call a player like him.

Also, did you forget ronaldo's big meltdown in 1998?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Never been very disciplined either to be fair. Discipline is necessary although I find those rules a bit OTT to be honest.

Home of Barca Fans