Brazil

CuleLife4Life

Robinho? lol. Firmino is in the squad right? Heard very good things about him.

Sadly no. Thats why I'm annoyed. We need to forget bout Robinho's toxic ass and add on more serious players like Firmino. He should have took Hulk's spot regardless of whether he was injured or not.

Seems like Dunga is calling players up for trial runs though so hopefully he is included in the next call ups.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sadly no. Thats why I'm annoyed. We need to forget bout Robinho's toxic ass and add on more serious players like Firmino. He should have took Hulk's spot regardless of whether he was injured or not.

Seems like Dunga is calling players up for trial runs though so hopefully he is included in the next call ups.

Really :lol: :facepalm:

Looks like Roberto Firmino have started off this season very well too with an assist and goal in the first two games. I am gonna follow him closely in his next games, but if it's true what people say of him then he definitely should be in your NT.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Firmino is a beast. He developed really well and is one of my favorite players to watch in the BuLi.
2 years max. and he will play CL with a big club.

Der Kaiser

I thought Firmino would leave this summer, he's too good for Hoffenheim. Hopefully next season to Dortmund or Schalke, Id hate to see him leave the BuLi.

F

Flavia

Maicon was cut off from the nt, for indiscipline. Fabinho(ac monaco) was called up for his place.

CuleLife4Life

Maicon was cut off from the nt, for indiscipline. Fabinho(ac monaco) was called up for his place.

I just saw a rumor it was because he was caught having sex with Elias the midfielder. Any truth to it??

Dunga has such a hard-on for Maicon, I would have never thought he would would be the dropped.

I guess Danilo is, rightfully, starting on Tuesday.

barcanuck

Maicon+and+Mourinho.jpg

CuleLife4Life

Did you see Robinho during the last break? The guy looked visibly overweight. I don't get it lol.

Idk what Firmino has to do to get noticed at this point. And why the exact same midfield and attacking players?

I do know some of the clubs like Cruzeiro and Corinthians didn't want Dunga calling up their players since the league is almost finished and its a tight race. I feel like Dunga called those same players up to spite the clubs though.

And I'm sure @Bertus is confused as to why Lucas Moura isn't getting called up and so am I if scrubs like Robinho get called up.

And thankfully no HULK!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And robinho gets called :p

I wouldn't be surprised if dunga never heard of firmino, though.

Did you see Robinho during the last break? The guy looked visibly overweight. I don't get it lol.

Idk what Firmino has to do to get noticed at this point. And why the exact same midfield and attacking players?

I do know some of the clubs like Cruzeiro and Corinthians didn't want Dunga calling up their players since the league is almost finished and its a tight race. I feel like Dunga called those same players up to spite the clubs though.

And I'm sure @Bertus is confused as to why Lucas Moura isn't getting called up and so am I if scrubs like Robinho get called up.

And thankfully no HULK!

Yes, heard he was great and watched him in their last match vs Lord Bendter's team and he was very impressing.

A friend of mine joked and said that people won't know who he is despite of his great performances unless he goes to a big club, it was said as a joke, but for all we know he might be right about that one that Dunga simply have not watched him play :lol:

Truthist

Dunga picking the likes of fat Robinho and other clowns ahead of Lucas Moura shows what is game is. He's even contemplating recalling Kaka Lol.

Home of Barca Fans