Brazil

CuleLife4Life

Dunga picking the likes of fat Robinho and other clowns ahead of Lucas Moura shows what is game is. He's even contemplating recalling Kaka Lol.

Yea Lucas needs to be called up and the likes of Ramires and Robinho never again. I'm hoping he'll get called up in the November friendlies.

At first I was ok with Dunga's call-ups but I'm annoyed now. We need to be building on young, talented players along with a couple of "workhorses" Dunga likes so much. But as of now, the entire team, besides Everton Ribiero and Neymar, seem like gloried workhorses who have little to no flair.

Brazilian football needs to be building with the best of 1958-1986 and the best of 1990-2010. Offense and defense. You can still play beautiful football with a great defense and an electric offense. But Dunga just started so I'll give him some time. I still think he has learned a bit more from his past coaching mistakes but not as much as I'd hoped.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Shouldn't Dunga be aiming to create a team that will be able to win the world cup ? What's the point of calling up Kaka ??

BrazilFan

Kaka being recalled makes little sense other than the fact he worked with dunga before.

Would of like to see Firmino or Tailsca.

BrazilFan

At first I was ok with Dunga's call-ups but I'm annoyed now. We need to be building on young, talented players along with a couple of "workhorses" Dunga likes so much. But as of now, the entire team, besides Everton Ribiero and Neymar, seem like gloried workhorses who have little to no flair.

Brazilian football needs to be building with the best of 1958-1986 and the best of 1990-2010. Offense and defense. You can still play beautiful football with a great defense and an electric offense. But Dunga just started so I'll give him some time. I still think he has learned a bit more from his past coaching mistakes but not as much as I'd hoped.

While I'm all for entertaining futbol, I don't think Brazil has the necessary talent pool in central midfield to play a more attractive brand depending in what your taste in attractive futbol is which I'm guessing is more towards the 80's style. Brazil best central midfield players are workhorses, there is no Falcao or Pirlo type of midfielder in the talent pool. Hernanes is the closet we have and he looks like his time is done with the NT.

I think a direct counter attacking style with so good link up play is appeasing IMO and we have the pieces for that.

CuleLife4Life

While I'm all for entertaining futbol, I don't think Brazil has the necessary talent pool in central midfield to play a more attractive brand depending in what your taste in attractive futbol is which I'm guessing is more towards the 80's style. Brazil best central midfield players are workhorses, there is no Falcao or Pirlo type of midfielder in the talent pool. Hernanes is the closet we have and he looks like his time is done with the NT.

I think a direct counter attacking style with so good link up play is appeasing IMO and we have the pieces for that.

I think we do have the players to play any style of football. I'm not necessary saying we should play possession football or counter-attacking. Thats up to the technical team. I just don't like the fact the Brazil does have talented young players like Firmino and Moura who are getting ignored for the likes of Robinho and Kaka. We just went through the biggest sporting tragedy in our history and absolutely nothing has changed. Not that I expected a drastic change because I have no hope for those who run my country. But the shocking player selections are continuing. After Brazil lost, the Scolari's player selection was questioned to death. Now Dunga is making the same dumb mistakes.

C

cbfpaulinho4

Great win, alot to build on but progress is being made. Neymar had an off game but the passes he made are brilliant.

C

cbfpaulinho4

Off in terms of finishing? Yes
But his dribbling and passing were off the charts.

Quote Originally Posted by cbfpaulinho4 View Post
Great win, alot to build on but progress is being made. Neymar had an off game but the passes he made are brilliant.

C

cbfpaulinho4

thats 3 clean sheets in a row, no goals scored againsts dungas defense. Dunga bringing us back 1 game at a time!!! viva brazil!!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Brazil under Dunga, Menez and Scolari always played against low level teams. They need to book matches against Germany, England, Italy, Belguim, etc...

BrazilFan

I wouldn't consider Argentina or Colombia lower level teams. Belgium is a level below Colombia IMO.

Anyway Call up list for November Friendlies

GOLEIROS
Rafael Cabral (Napoli)
Neto (Fiorentina)
Diego Alves (Valencia)

ZAGUEIROS
David Luiz (PSG)
Marquinhos (PSG)
Thiago Silva (PSG)
Miranda (Atlético de Madrid)

LATERAIS
Mário Fernandes (CSKA Moscou)