Willian (Chelsea)
Neymar (Barcelona)
Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool)
Diego Tardelli (Shandong Luneng)
Robinho (Santos)
Douglas Costa (Shakhtar Donetsk)

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

The Robinho pick is idiotic. We need to move on from him and pick younger players like Felipe Anderson. Diego Tardelli plays in f*cking China.

BrazilFan

The Robinho pick is idiotic. We need to move on from him and pick younger players like Felipe Anderson. Diego Tardelli plays in f*cking China.

Felipe Anderson got called to the Olympic U-23 team, I think that why Dunga didn't call him. Tardelli only makes sense because he done well so far. Overall, it isn't a bad list IMO. There is a few players I wouldn't mind seeing get called like Allan, Lucas Silva and of course Felipe Anderson in the near future. Lucas Moura needs to get healthy but I don't see him going to the Copa.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

Felipe Anderson got called to the Olympic U-23 team, I think that why Dunga didn't call him. Tardelli only makes sense because he done well so far. Overall, it isn't a bad list IMO. There is a few players I wouldn't mind seeing get called like Allan, Lucas Silva and of course Felipe Anderson in the near future. Lucas Moura needs to get healthy but I don't see him going to the Copa.

I don't think so. Fabinho has been a mainstay on the Olympic team but has been in great form and given a shot. He'll probably still be in the Olympic team too. Its definitely not a bad list. I'm glad Everton Ribeiro and Goulart weren't called up. I don't tolerate players who choose money over careers.

Even Tardelli but I can't ignore the fact he has been good for the national team.

L

linetty

Neymar: "Today's game against CHL can't be called football, that's the wrong name for this sports. It was more like ultimate fighting."

CuleLife4Life

Honestly no longer enthusiastic about Dunga and his brand of football. We aren't winning the World Cup under him.

He has already set the tone for the team with players who fit his style of football. Neymar is still the main creative force while Willian and Oscar secure spots just because they track back and defend.

Home of Barca Fans