Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

nnao

Was suprised to even see robben on the bench.

Said himself he might be back for the League game to take place after the Barca game.

He was rushed back

He completed team training. He got the clear from the medical team. He clearly himself thought he felt okay to play a few minutes at the end. He was back on time as predicted when he got injured. And he knows his body; he clearly thought he was fit enough for 10-15 minutes at the end. I don't know. This is depressing..

nnao

Yes, but as I wrote then that's like winning the Scottish Premier League playing as Celtic FC nowadays. Bayern could win that league without a manager.

Injuries are part of the game. It's not like Robben is rarely injured rather the opposite. Great player though. I don't think that Thiago has been injured. At most a knock.

I really hate this sentiment that people have. Just like how Bayern were going to win this game easily and just walk through and win the cup..

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I really hate this sentiment that people have. Just like how Bayern were going to win this game easily and just walk through and win the cup..

+1

Just like people claimed Barca could win the league even without a manager. By now Pep proved that that was just plain wrong.

Leo_Messi

There is only one good team in the Bundesliga nowadays and that team is called Bayern. The only German team that has showed anything in Europe historically and recently outside of Dortmund during the 2012-13 season.

Sevilla would be a serious contender for the Bundesliga title had Bayern played in another league.

------

What an amateur that Kampl idiot is. He was moreover a substitute. Pathetic.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans