Carlo Ancelotti

Morten

Barcelona is starting to look good again, which means Ancelotti will sit back all game in the next Clasico and try to nick a goal on the counter attack.

Horatio

You're welcome
We know
And we conceded two against a rather shit Barca with no transfers
Bit different now, can barely score ourselves
Nobody but Fede and maybe Militao shows an ounce of form

But what's your point in regards to what Morten said? And what will be different? That's how you played against us before and Morten theorizes that's how you will play again.

Ahhh..you think I was making a point about you having won that game playing like that? No. Thought Barca played better and yes you will suffer more now.

El Gato

Villarato!
But what's your point in regards to what Morten said? And what will be different? That's how you played against us before and Morten theorizes that's how you will play again.

Ahhh..you think I was making a point about you having won that game playing like that? No. Thought Barca played better and yes you will suffer more now.

Maybe
Lot rests on PSG match week prior
But not looking good

An ounce of me also thinks that Barca could choke when see proper resistance

Horatio

You're welcome
Maybe
Lot rests on PSG match week prior
But not looking good

An ounce of me also thinks that Barca could choke when see proper resistance

More likely Ter Stegen special handing you the win. And Courtois on other side with at least 3 word class saves.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Who knew that having an energetic midfield and an actual right winger would make you play better football. Revolutionary stuff.

Birdy

Carlo, please stay at least 1 more season!!!

No chance we will NOT win LL with him at RM and Xavi at our bench!!!

Morten

Carlo, please stay at least 1 more season!!!

No chance we will NOT win LL with him at RM and Xavi at our bench!!!

I don't know, perhaps Simeone will shithouse his way to another one, sure things look bleak for them now, but you can never rule it out either.

El Gato

Villarato!
Carlo won't stay if this repeats in any form or fashion vs Chelsea I feel.
I genuinely think optics matter to Perez if it gets bad enough and he knows he can't keep putting finger on trigger only to take it off every time. If it repeats I think we might go for a guy like Tuchel and spend a bit of money on him to help Chelsea out of predicament. Pochettino probably out of question, but I still think he's a better fit for this squad if given patience (which wont happen with Perez)

Team is nowhere near ready to compete for top titles
Ancelotti is basically EV at this point.
A spineless coward whose managerial choices from past 6 months are coming back to bite him at a moment of vulnerability when the messiah he always had to rescue the team is not there to grant confidence to his teammates. Useless coaching that doesn't improve anybody that wouldn't have improved on their own.

KingLeo10

Carlo won't stay if this repeats in any form or fashion vs Chelsea I feel.
I genuinely think optics matter to Perez if it gets bad enough and he knows he can't keep putting finger on trigger only to take it off every time. If it repeats I think we might go for a guy like Tuchel and spend a bit of money on him to help Chelsea out of predicament. Pochettino probably out of question, but I still think he's a better fit for this squad if given patience (which wont happen with Perez)

Team is nowhere near ready to compete for top titles
Ancelotti is basically EV at this point.
A spineless coward whose managerial choices from past 6 months are coming back to bite him at a moment of vulnerability when the messiah he always had to rescue the team is not there to grant confidence to his teammates. Useless coaching that doesn't improve anybody that wouldn't have improved on their own.

Yup. This is playing out exactly like Barca's 17/18 season. We "ran" the league, but that was because RM were a 75 point competitor. Similar to how Benz bailed you out v PSG, Messi bailed us out v Chelsea with 3 goals. And the moment, Messi no showed in CL, we were put out of our misery and EV was exposed.

Unfortunately, Chelsea is a lot stronger than Roma was so unlike the 4-4 loss on aggregate and away game meltdown we suffered, a beatdown probably awaits you lot. I'm thinking 4-2 or 5-2 on aggregate.

Home of Barca Fans