Cesc Fàbregas

D

Don_Andrés

Ha ha. I can remember at the time. Barca are going try to sign either Giuseppe Rossi or Sanchez. I thought f'hell that Rossi's brilliant, scores goals and assists. I'm thinking, he'll switch positions with Messi, it's gonna brilliant. Then we sign Sanchez, bugger! :cry:.

D

Don_Andrés

Yep on Rossi. I'm hoping he get's an injury free run at Fiorentina, always had a soft spot for that club, goes back to Batigol & Rui Costa.

Robbie

4shf5u.jpg

Was this at Camp Nou? Btw I agree with the sign :beer2:

AvocadoCake

I don't know whats wrong with some people here. Cesc position isn't CF, false CF or call it whatever you like it. His position is Xavi's position. Whole team except Messi was pretty bad this season. Iniesta was really bad during last few matches and so was Xavi. Bashing Cesc is wrong, he saved our asses quite a few times at the first half of the season. He needs to play at CMF or else he will remain flop.

+1. There was a poll on the forum that asked who will replace Xavi and I think it's Cesc, maybe even should have been Cesc already. Might sound harsh on Xavi but he's not what he used to be. Ini-Busi-Cesc is the way to the future with Thiago coming in for Ini in due time and right now on a rotation policy. Our players play a ridiculous amount of games and it kills them when it comes to games like against Bayern. It's not like Cesc-Thiago have failed in midfield.

Playing Cesc in Messi's position then getting angry that he's not as good is like asking Pique to replace VV...

spring

+1. There was a poll on the forum that asked who will replace Xavi and I think it's Cesc, maybe even should have been Cesc already. Might sound harsh on Xavi but he's not what he used to be. Ini-Busi-Cesc is the way to the future with Thiago coming in for Ini in due time and right now on a rotation policy. Our players play a ridiculous amount of games and it kills them when it comes to games like against Bayern. It's not like Cesc-Thiago have failed in midfield.

Playing Cesc in Messi's position then getting angry that he's not as good is like asking Pique to replace VV...

+1000! agree! maybe it's time to have a change in our system! everyone knows our system and also we are wasting fabregas in this system!

aki13

Happy Birthday.

I think our currant decline or poor form means we should give Cesc an oppotunity to play in his best position as a Xavi replacement. I mean Xavi cant play forever and needs to play less games and Cesc needs to prove that maybe he along with Thiago can do a decent job of replacing Xavi and Iniesta

Home of Barca Fans