Cesc Fàbregas

spring

Happy Birth-day cesc!
abcdefg%20%2878%29.gif
abcdefg%20%2821%29.gif

Birdy

I think our currant decline or poor form means we should give Cesc an oppotunity to play in his best position as a Xavi replacement. I mean Xavi cant play forever and needs to play less games and Cesc needs to prove that maybe he along with Thiago can do a decent job of replacing Xavi and Iniesta

He has given the chance numerous times and proved to be, numerous times again, inadequate as hell for the role. Not only Thiago is better as Xavi's replacement, but many more youngsters also. Not to mention any possible clever transfers (like Gundohan)..
The only position he can play and not mess up the team is next to messi in a 3-4-3 like Guardiola was trying. Since Tito is not using that system or using it with a forward (villa or alexis) to release messi, he is pretty useless..
I suggest loaning him or selling. I read that Milan is thinking of splashing 40 m for him. Hard to believe, but a loan would be good both for him and the club.

DavidVillano1

You can't just take opinions and try to present them like facts that way, then even hope people will fall for it.
Fall for it?

According to yourself 'statistics' suggest Cesc has been a success. :lol: Who's falling for things now? Fabregas has been a success because his goals/assists have been increased against the likes of Zaragoza, Levante, Mallorca, Osasunsa etc? Seriously?

How anyone can actually claim Cesc has been a success is beyond me. But hey if you think going from one of the best teams ever and dominating European football to changing formation and style to get Cesc into the team and as a result winning one major trophy in two years and Cesc being a key factor in this decline, then that's your opinion.

Ketoth

Fabregas cant replace Xavi. Even Iniesta is a better playmaker. And hes slow

Isn't the playmaker the one who creates the most chances? Well, Cesc's chance creation is much higher than both. Over the past 5 years, only Ozil has managed to create more chances than Cesc.

Check stats on soccernet, who scored and transfermarkt if you don't believe me.

Home of Barca Fans