Cesc Fàbregas

Tomchin

Good game by Cesc tonight; can't see him leave this summer.

Also, I think it's ridiculous to blame Cesc for Thiago's possible departure. If you want to blame someone, blame Laporta and Rosell (the ones who bought Cesc) and Pep & Tito (the ones who're putting Cesc in the starting line-up on a weekly basis), it's not like Cesc chooses the line-up himself.

e28makaveli

Better than Iniesta? Sorry, no way.
C'mon guys. If Fabregas was more consistent, imposing and disappear less during periods of the game, this could be a legitimate argument.

I'm a bit confused as to how people can be frustrated with Cesc. Compared to the numerous other underachievers in our team, I think Cesc has done his deed this season. He had so many amazing assists and goals that you can't really be mad at him. Yes, he does disappear during games at times, but if you guys are getting so worked up with Cesc, how come there isn't a complete catastrophe in this forum over Alexis and Pedro?

Some of us are just tired of complaining about Alexis and Pedro. It is almost as if some of us have lost hope in either of the aforementioned getting any better. They have seen better days. As for Cesc, I am one of those who still hopes that he can come to his full self. I was hoping he would be the Xavi replacement but it is looking less likely as they keep playing him out of his natural position.

F

Flavia

969269_511255035596178_1399137931_n.jpg

He scored his 100th goal today. His daughter is beautiful.

Stric

The kid does look like a Fabregas. I bet she'll be the same as him and his sister when she grows up.

impeh

Hi, its me..
i dont get all the cesc exit rumours :eusa_think: theres a lot over here anyway. He seems happy, gets a lot of game time and does reasonably well considering we play him out of position.

Have they made much of it over in spain?

I

instinct

IMO it's Tito's fault that many people think that Cesc does not fit in our team or improve it. In the second half of the season, he played the Messi position nearly every time, but this is the wrong position for him. He needs strikers before him because he usually makes the passes to them. When he plays in the front where no player is in front of him, he is definetly wasted.
So Tito should give him a spot in the Midfield where he can show his class, like he did enough in the past.

e28makaveli

If Tito lets Thiago go, then Cesc should be groomed to replace Xavi. He will not be Xavi but he should be good enough if we enforce in other areas. So Cesc should sit down and have an honest and candid conversation with Tito.

Home of Barca Fans