Cesc Fàbregas

barcanuck

If Cesc is that unwlling to wait a couple more years being 3rd choice behind Xavi and Iniesta he needs to pack his bags and move back in with his MILF in London.

H

Haruko The Goon

PLEASE COME HOME CESC...

I mean, I know your home, but come home to us. lol. <3

Armando929

Cesc and Thiago will both stay. Especially seeing as Xavi is starting to wind down and Iniesta is injury prone if played too much.

P

PhilS

I'll be pissed if Cesc gets sold. He's our second best player.

I hope he stays. Even though Iniesta is our second best player, and there are several candidates for third best. I think Cesc has done very well for this team, especially since he has not consistently played any one position. True, sometimes he is a lot better than other times, but when he is hot he is absolutely spectacular. I'd like to see Messi, Xavi and Iniesta all play less next year, with both Cesc and Thiago playing more.

If Cesc does leave, because he wants to start all the big games, the fact is that the Thiago problem would be solved. Without Cesc, Thiago could play more minutes than Xavi next year.

OK, if Cesc's role has been and will be 12th man, he is the level of player needed for this role by a team aspiring to be best in the world.

PaCmAn

Cesc: "Exit rumours in the press? There's nothing to say. I'm very happy at Barça, I want to stay here for many, many more years." [rac1]

CatalinR10

Cesc: "Exit rumours in the press? There's nothing to say. I'm very happy at Barça, I want to stay here for many, many more years." [rac1]

images

AvocadoCake

Loving the positivity, despite media trying to make it seems like he's a flop due to his poor performance vs Bayern (out of position, and, you know, vs Bayern)

Armando929

Cesc should take on a more protagonist role in La Liga games and Xavi should be rested for the big CL matches plus the more importnt Liga matches and not to mention the World Cup.

Home of Barca Fans