Cesc Fàbregas

F

Flavia

And If i just commented on the possibility of Fabregas being sold to UTD or Arsenal, without referring to the rumor, would then i be on the safe side?
Strange rules you are building in this forum, minimizing free dialogue..

There's no minimizing free dialogue. But do you really think man utd will pay 50 mi for cesc? What's the point in discussing these things? I see no point in discussing lies, because those rumors are nothing more than that. But I suggested a "trash bin thread" for this type of rumor, I'm waiting on the opinion of the other mods.

Birdy

i really dont get it.
I dont care it the rumour is a lie and if no one is paying 50m for him, but
i want to discuss here the possibility of Cesc moving to EPL, even if it never happens.
What is the problem with this really?

J

jiopi

La Liga 11-13 Iniesta - Fabregas

Games 58 - 60

Scoring Fabregas
Goals 5 - 20
Shots per goal 16.8 - 4.7

Build Up Iniesta
Dribbles 119 - 52
Dispossessed 91 - 85
Turnovers 52 - 63

Passing Tie
Assists 25 - 19
Through balls 37 - 39
Key passes 77 - 90
Long balls 144 - 210
Crosses 7 - 12
Pass Accuracy 90% - 88%

Defending Fabregas
Tackles 64 - 85
Interceptions 45 - 44
Clearances 10 - 19
Blocked shots 3 - 6

Influence Fabregas
League points (G+A) 9 - 22

Rating (whoscored) 7.43 - 7.45
MoM (whoscored) 4 - 4

Horrible player.

:cesc:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

i really dont get it.
I dont care it the rumour is a lie and if no one is paying 50m for him, but
i want to discuss here the possibility of Cesc moving to EPL, even if it never happens.
What is the problem with this really?
It's simple, really. Just don't post garbage from the sun, goal. Daily fail etc. You want to talk about him moving back to the epl, talk. Just dont post rumors from those sources.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
La Liga 11-13 Iniesta - Fabregas

Games 58 - 60

Scoring Fabregas
Goals 5 - 20
Shots per goal 16.8 - 4.7

Build Up Iniesta
Dribbles 119 - 52
Dispossessed 91 - 85
Turnovers 52 - 63

Passing Tie
Assists 25 - 19
Through balls 37 - 39
Key passes 77 - 90
Long balls 144 - 210
Crosses 7 - 12
Pass Accuracy 90% - 88%

Defending Fabregas
Tackles 64 - 85
Interceptions 45 - 44
Clearances 10 - 19
Blocked shots 3 - 6

Influence Fabregas
League points (G+A) 9 - 22

Rating (whoscored) 7.43 - 7.45
MoM (whoscored) 4 - 4

Horrible player.

:cesc:

Cool stats.

89Norcal

Garbage? Which daily newspaper do you write for exactly?

There's too much putting down/slagging off legitimate newspapers. You don't like the papers, we get it. Millions (in the case of The Sun) do like the papers.

Yeah sometimes these papers/sites are on the money. The trick is to ignore sensational and manipulated titles or articles made for the sake of stirring the pot. Journalism is highly competitive so authors do whatever they can to stand out.

mixer

Am i allowed to mention that there is a rumour about UTD-fabregas without posting or not?
omg just don't post the shit from daily fail, sun and the others... u can talk about him moving to england but you can support it by another news from more truthful source.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

I can't believe we're even debating whether or not The S*n or Daily Fail articles should be allowed or not. Pretty soon we'll have people saying "saw this transfer rumor written on a napkin down the local pub, discuss" :lol:

Yeah lots of people read these papers but that doesn't make them more legitimate. There are plenty of good sources in England such as Sky Sports, Guardian, etc & if rumors were legitimate I'm sure the more credible sources would be on it as well.

A

Athletic

Yesterday at the restroom in a public station I saw a transfer offer for Fabregas from Spurs, I believe it was 60 million pounds.

True story

Home of Barca Fans