Cesc Fàbregas

mixer

BMAB_OoCYAAWqvV.png

barcanuck

^41 starts, I really think he should be around 40 starts and Thiago getting the extra 10 starts here over the year next year. Good year all around by Cesc, not clutch in big games however.

F

Flavia

For those who haven't, please read this announcement: http://www.barcaforum.com/announcement.php?f=15&a=15

Please Read - Reminder about Sources
Now that the season is over, it is natural and expected for a lot of discussion on this forum to be about transfer activity and rumors regarding Barca and other clubs. This type of discussion is encouraged.

However, we would like to remind you to please check your sources before posting a rumor. Papers/sites such as the Daily Mail, Daily Star, The Sun, Goal .com, etc are all not allowed as they have proven time and time again to be unreliable and untrustworthy sources. This includes if Twitter accounts or fanpages such as barcastuff repeat a rumor which lists one of those as its source. It doesn't make it any more credible.

Posts which quote one of these sources will be deleted and repeat offenders subject to infraction. We want to keep the transfers and players sections to rumors from reputable papers or journalists only. Thank you for your understanding.

Superfly

Banned
Is this about the Sun article? It's total bullshit. There is no way whatsoever that two clubs (Arsenal and United) can have a bidding war over Cesc if Arsenal have both a buy-back clause and first refusal..

Birdy

Yeah, ok, it might be bullsheet, but i dont get why cant we have a conversation on this even if its just a rumour

F

Flavia

Yeah, ok, it might be bullsheet, but i dont get why cant we have a conversation on this even if its just a rumour
Because rumors like these are posted everyday on those tabloids. Fabricated rumors to sell papers. They add nothing.

Birdy

And If i just commented on the possibility of Fabregas being sold to UTD or Arsenal, without referring to the rumor, would then i be on the safe side?
Strange rules you are building in this forum, minimizing free dialogue..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
God I hope the rumor is true... One aspect that works in Utd's favor, even if Arsenal do have the first refusal agreement on Cesc, is Arsenal's interest in Rooney. And of course the Thiago nonsense that we are having endure now

Come on Moyes! Do it man!!

BarcaVillain

God I hope the rumor is true... One aspect that works in Utd's favor, even if Arsenal do have the first refusal agreement on Cesc, is Arsenal's interest in Rooney. And of course the Thiago nonsense that we are having endure now

Come on Moyes! Do it man!!

Arsenal aren't interested in Rooney, one of the board used him as a benchmark of the sort of players they could afford now, not specifically him.

Home of Barca Fans