Cesc Fàbregas

Galning

sell Cesc to United for 35M add 25M from Thiago and add next 25M and sign Thiago Silva for 80M so he could help Neymar adapt to Europe and finally Neymar era will begin and we can sell Messi in 2 years too!

:lol: Luckily I know you're joking.

nebeer

Love is All
This Man U persuasion of our midfielders is pissing me off. First Thiago and now Cesc. I think Barca management should put Phil Jones + Cash offer in exchange of Cesc to scare them off.

Birdy

:facepalm: everybody thinking Cesc would leave Barca for United should really fuck off. Cesc paid 5 MILLION of his own salary just to come here 2 years ago. Keep that in mind. Coming back home was his dream, why would he go to fucking Utd all of a sudden??
This is true.. His intentions were always clear. We wants to succeed here.. The problem is that he hasnt achieved so far..

Barca counts in him, even letting Thiago go, a direct competition for his playing time.
This is not true.. No one wanted Thiago to go. It was his personal decision, that became possible due to the term in his contract..
We dont know how the board or Tito counts Cesc.. Its highly questionable..

IMO, if UTD raises price around 40 m pounds, we should definetely sell...
His value will become less next summer and we will be forced to sell much lower..
The fact that he is NOT going to succeed here is based on what we have seen so far. He came to replace Xavi, Iniesta, not to play shadow striker, or what he used to play at Arsenal. It was wrong in the first place to bring him, bcz he never showed evidence of being able to replace Xavi, and just 'wanting to return home' is not an adequate reason for a serious club..

Having said all that, i think it is pretty unlikely to be sold, bcz Thiago left. It will surprise me if it happens, but remember that: NExt summer we will be looking for a team to sell Cesc (with lower money) and trying to snatch Gundoghan.. If board could learn the timing thing - at last - to sell and buy players, we should be doing these changes now, and not waste another CL year ..

Der Kaiser

This is not true.. No one wanted Thiago to go. It was his personal decision, that became possible due to the term in his contract..
We dont know how the board or Tito counts Cesc.. Its highly questionable..

Barca couldnt offer Thiago what he wanted, therefore had to let him go. Thats what I meant.

Thiago wanted more playing playing time, which they cant guarantee because there are 3 midfielders higher in the pecking order. He was also offered more money by Bayern and possibly ManU, which they couldnt offer because Barca already has a huge wage bill (part of the reason why they sold Villa so cheap).

If Cesc wasnt at Barca, he´d be the 3rd midfielder and getting a lot of playing time, he´d also get a better contract since theres one less "star" getting high wages at Barca.

Martindn

I dont think even in a reality that barca accepts the bid he would move anyway, as bad as that would be, likely get a 40+ games this year.

oggydude

Skysports news (channel) is reporting that United upped the bid because Cesc said he is happy to join United as long as Barca accept the bid, this caused our Chief to immediately return early back from Australia on Wednesday, this caused many fans to think he was coming back to sell Rooney but he actually came to improve the bid on Cesc on Friday, now I hope the bid was sent before we heard about the disappointing news about Tito, but SSN are telling us its all up to the Barca board if they want to sell Cesc as he would be happy to move to United, whereas 4 days ago when they reported the first bid SSN reported that Cesc would consider a move back to England, including United but also Arsenal, City and Chelsea.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Skysports news (channel) is reporting that United upped the bid because Cesc said he is happy to join United as long as Barca accept the bid, this caused our Chief to immediately return early back from Australia on Wednesday, this caused many fans to think he was coming back to sell Rooney but he actually came to improve the bid on Cesc on Friday, now I hope the bid was sent before we heard about the disappointing news about Tito, but SSN are telling us its all up to the Barca board if they want to sell Cesc as he would be happy to move to United, whereas 4 days ago when they reported the first bid SSN reported that Cesc would consider a move back to England, including United but also Arsenal, City and Chelsea.

No way. Cesc is happy here, he knows he is needed here with Thiago gone. He was the one who took a pay cut (?) to come here, he got plenty of playing time, he is a great friend of Messi. So tell me, why does he want to leave?

Home of Barca Fans