Cesc Fàbregas

akaranzo

The transfer will happen if Cesc wants it to happen. Barca aren't a selling club. If Cesc wants guarantees, then he could leave as well, it's not like he did anything worthwhile these last two yrs, except having the fans question why was he bought in the first place.

What??? Do you need every player to score goals like Messi?? Cesc has been very good for us and scored a lot of goals as a midfielder, letting him go would be the biggest mistake our board could make right now...

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Koke has been as underrated in 12/13 as Isco was in 11/12. The guy is a beast and has tons of potential, kind of like a Spanish Schweinsteiger. Don't know where the Cesc comparisons come from?

I agree on your Bastian comparison.. But also why do people compare Cesc to Xavi, only comparison is they both have a great passing abilities. There is no one in the world that can hold possesion like Xavi.. I think if we sign Koke and develop him he might come close.

oggydude

No way. Cesc is happy here, he knows he is needed here with Thiago gone. He was the one who took a pay cut (?) to come here, he got plenty of playing time, he is a great friend of Messi. So tell me, why does he want to leave?

What's strange is none of that has been reported in the Spanish press. It's all coming from the UK. In the barca based papers it's all about finding a CB. Weird
Its very unusual, SSN is usually reliable with United though, they reported that no bid was made for Thiago Alcantara by us and never reported any interest from us for him, whereas every other paper said that Thiago to us was a done deal including spanish press, whereas most papers have no idea what is happening with the Fabregas transfer saga or are just copying from SSN but SSN is reporting firm interest from us. This doesn't mean Cesc will come to United anyway as long as your board is not stupid enough to accept the bid, the ball is in your court, and they are not reporting that Cesc is unhappy at Barca or wants out but are reporting that he is happy to move to United. You may accept to raise funds for a new CB as I understand that you guys want a new world class CB as much as we want a new world class CM, someone like Thiago Silva will not come cheap but would make you guys absolutely incredible.

Cesc would be the perfect transfer for us though, finally giving us a worthy partner to Carrick in midfield and also giving us cover for Kagawa in AM if Rooney leaves, as we have enough cover for RVP if Rooney leaves.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The major thing Koke would add is versatility, as he can play anywhere in midfield if needed. However like Oliver, I want to see him stay at Atletico for the good of the league. He's probably been the most consistent youngster in la liga this season, yet it's Isco or even Varane getting all the hype while he remains unnoticed.

We shouldn't sell Cesc, there's no point to it and he's been a very useful player despite some people not preferring him. He's not that consistent yet, but I don't think he's as bad as some of you are saying.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
The major thing Koke would add is versatility, as he can play anywhere in midfield if needed. However like Oliver, I want to see him stay at Atletico for the good of the league. He's probably been the most consistent youngster in la liga this season, yet it's Isco or even Varane getting all the hype while he remains unnoticed.

We shouldn't sell Cesc, there's no point to it and he's been a very useful player despite some people not preferring him. He's not that consistent yet, but I don't think he's as bad as some of you are saying.

Cesc isn't bad at all! He just isn't doing the job that has to be done and that is being a Xavi like player in the midfield.

We have seen the best of Cesc while he played as a false nine against small La Liga teams.. I personally think he just doesn't go within our system

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Its very unusual, SSN is usually reliable with United though, they reported that no bid was made for Thiago Alcantara by us and never reported any interest from us for him, whereas every other paper said that Thiago to us was a done deal including spanish press, whereas most papers have no idea what is happening with the Fabregas transfer saga or are just copying from SSN but SSN is reporting firm interest from us. This doesn't mean Cesc will come to United anyway as long as your board is not stupid enough to accept the bid, the ball is in your court, and they are not reporting that Cesc is unhappy at Barca or wants out but are reporting that he is happy to move to United. You may accept to raise funds for a new CB as I understand that you guys want a new world class CB as much as we want a new world class CM, someone like Thiago Silva will not come cheap but would make you guys absolutely incredible.

Cesc would be the perfect transfer for us though, finally giving us a worthy partner to Carrick in midfield and also giving us cover for Kagawa in AM if Rooney leaves, as we have enough cover for RVP if Rooney leaves.

Our CB problem is not about money. We can have all the money in the world and still not getting a world-class CB we want, because nobody wants to sell.

Therefore selling Cesc to raise money to buy a CB makes zero sense.

mazp

Cesc isn't bad at all! He just isn't doing the job that has to be done and that is being a Xavi like player in the midfield.

We have seen the best of Cesc while he played as a false nine against small La Liga teams.. I personally think he just doesn't go within our system

That's it. Unless the new manager finds a way to change that.

oggydude

Our CB problem is not about money. We can have all the money in the world and still not getting a world-class CB we want, because nobody wants to sell.

Therefore selling Cesc to raise money to buy a CB makes zero sense.

If you have the money then you will not sell and we're wasting time, but the excuse that no world class CB is available is false, if you throw enough money a team will crack and sell you the player, kind of what we're trying with you.

Home of Barca Fans