Cesc Fàbregas

mazp

Skysports news (channel) is reporting that United upped the bid because Cesc said he is happy to join United as long as Barca accept the bid, this caused our Chief to immediately return early back from Australia on Wednesday, this caused many fans to think he was coming back to sell Rooney but he actually came to improve the bid on Cesc on Friday, now I hope the bid was sent before we heard about the disappointing news about Tito, but SSN are telling us its all up to the Barca board if they want to sell Cesc as he would be happy to move to United, whereas 4 days ago when they reported the first bid SSN reported that Cesc would consider a move back to England, including United but also Arsenal, City and Chelsea.

What's strange is none of that has been reported in the Spanish press. It's all coming from the UK. In the barca based papers it's all about finding a CB. Weird

Barcafan 2304

If we get the right offer in itself, fair enough but we would need a quality addition. What scares me is seeing Thiago and Cesc go with no replacement in the midfield area

Gohan

Super Saiyan
If we get the right offer in itself, fair enough but we would need a quality addition. What scares me is seeing Thiago and Cesc go with no replacement in the midfield area

Buy Koke, great passing, dribbling, young and played a great season..

barca333

i dont understand why manutd will bid the second time for fabregas after being told after the first bid hes not for sale twice. not only that why would ed woodward fly back from austrailia if he knew 100% he wasnt for sale. someone help... this is strange i have a feeling there have been encouraged to go ahead with cesc

Last edited:

barca333

Beacuse they think enough pressure might be exerted to force the transfer through
why would their cheif executive fly back? manchester united arent known for doing that. i think hes off. i can understand he doesnt play regular and hence why they will sell. also we need a CB so we need to raise the funds for that.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Koke has been as underrated in 12/13 as Isco was in 11/12. The guy is a beast and has tons of potential, kind of like a Spanish Schweinsteiger. Don't know where the Cesc comparisons come from?

mazp

The transfer will happen if Cesc wants it to happen. Barca aren't a selling club. If Cesc wants guarantees, then he could leave as well, it's not like he did anything worthwhile these last two yrs, except having the fans question why was he bought in the first place.

Martindn

why would their cheif executive fly back? manchester united arent known for doing that. i think hes off. i can understand he doesnt play regular and hence why they will sell. also we need a CB so we need to raise the funds for that.

The general feeling about why he flew back was that we heard rumours that cesc would be happy to join us if barca accepted an offer, but you know how rumours are he simply could of come back to place the upped bid.

Home of Barca Fans