Cesc Fàbregas

cocu

Cesc doesn't have the cojones like I did to last at Barca. If I was the next manager, as I should be, I would sell.

XaviMessiGirl

I'm not a troll, i joined this forum because i thought you didn't allow opposition fans on here, so i pretended to be a barcelona fan, i apologise.

All you had to do was read the forum a little bit to see that isn't the case lol. There are probably more opposition fans on here than any other club forum.

mixer

Man United coach David Moyes has confirmed at a press conference that the English club has made a second bid for Cesc Fabregas. #fcblive

:flagvl8:

I would have sold Cesc rather than Thiago when Thiago was still at Barca, but he's not, so there isn't really a reason to sell Cesc. Unless we're planning to buy Gundogan or something...

impeh

Hi, its me..
united never go public with transfers, so there must be something in it. If there was no chance of it happening at all, surely barca would have told them that after the first bid was rejected.

I dont think it will happen, as thiago left.. but its a bit weird. :shrug:

mixer

Well, it doesn't mean anything, every bid is going to be rejected immediately. It's not like the Thiago case, because he wanted to leave and Cesc does not. No big deal

Moyes (coach Man United): "Barça responded to Cesc bid? My understanding is we had a response. I think we made a second offer." [manutd]

I think? He is not sure?

J

jiopi

Well, it doesn't mean anything, every bid is going to be rejected immediately. It's not like the Thiago case, because he wanted to leave and Cesc does not. No big deal

Moyes (coach Man United): "Barça responded to Cesc bid? My understanding is we had a response. I think we made a second offer." [manutd]

I think? He is not sure?
Yeah, if Barca don't want to sell, which we wont, they will have to meet the buyout clause.

So better up the ante to 200M + taxes.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Sky sources: Barcelona won't make decision on Fabregas' future until new coach is appointed

i guess he'll probably confirm he'll stay in his first press conference.

Last edited:

Meitux

I would have sold Cesc rather than Thiago when Thiago was still at Barca, but he's not, so there isn't really a reason to sell Cesc. Unless we're planning to buy Gundogan or something...
Fabregas was unneeded the time we got him,Iniesta won't lose his spot anytime soon.We all knew from the first moment Fabregas is not the one to fill the position of the central midfielder.Everybody wondered where Fabregas would fit,the truth is nowhere.Thiago was about the ideal to take the spot,Cesc's transfer obviously blocked the development of Thiago.Both of them couldnt be a the same time here,and unfortunatelly Thiago left..

Fabregas was unneeded the time we got him,Iniesta won't lose his spot anytime soon.We all knew from the first moment Fabregas is not the one to fill the position of the central midfielder.Everybody wondered where Fabregas would fit,the truth is nowhere.Thiago was about the ideal to take the spot,Cesc's transfer obviously blocked the development of Thiago.Both of them couldnt be a the same time here,and unfortunatelly Thiago left..

Now that Thiago's gone, there isn't a reason to sell Cesc, unless we're planning on getting another midfielder. Which wouldn't be a bad decision, as Xavi needs to be rotated heavily and will need to be replaced soon, which is not the case with Iniesta. And Cesc can't play in Xavi's position, he's more of an Iniesta-type midfielder. We saw that whenever we used a Cesc/Iniesta midfield, it didn't really work.

But if we're not getting another midfielder, we might as well keep Cesc. We need the depth and it's not like he wants to leave.

Last edited:

spark

David Moyes attention seeking :rolleyes:. Rosell's next response should be we are coming for De Gea, plus a skull face.

Meitux

He wasn't really needed then, but now that Thiago's gone, there isn't a reason to sell Cesc, unless we're planning on getting another midfielder. Which wouldn't be a bad decision, as Xavi needs to be rotated heavily and will need to be replaced soon, which is not the case with Iniesta. And Cesc can't play in Xavi's position, he's more of an Iniesta-type midfielder. We saw that whenever we used a Cesc/Iniesta midfield, it didn't really work.

But if we're not getting another midfielder, we might as well keep Cesc. We need the depth and it's not like he wants to leave.
Im not inside the idea of selling him but i just don't want to see him in this position.Thiago is faster and more agile and can slip away from tight areas,Fabregas has given away possession many times.And the idea for me is that we need a midfielder that can bring and defensive abilities thats why in my mind Gundogan seems ideal..

Home of Barca Fans