Cesc Fàbregas

Trickykid

There's a chance of us signing him actually.

:lol:

I hope we'll lead you on all the way to the end of the transfer window, constantly goading you and throwing the smallest of breadcrumbs, so you'll keep in believing. Eventually you'll run out of time and options, and go into 13/14 with your awesome looking midfield as it is.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
May I add Phil Jones somewhere...
Phil Jones is really sought after there... While Kagawa isn't. They didn't even play him much, so there's a slight chance they would think he is dispensable. They might think they just need to buy a quality goal keeper to replace De Gea and have already brought in a better player than Kagwa considering his history in England.

There is a teeny tiny chance for them to accept the bid involving De Gea and Kagawa... De Gea and Phil Jones on the other hand? A big NO-NO!!

abual3bed1

We should sell Cesc and buy Gündogan. He'd fit in better anyway.

It's a risk at the moment. This has been said time after time, If we still had Thiago then this deal might actually work. The team need to add 1 more midfielder at the moment without losing anyone.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Phil Jones is really sought after there... While Kagawa isn't. They didn't even play him much, so there's a slight chance they would think he is dispensable. They might think they just need to buy a quality goal keeper to replace De Gea and have already brought in a better player than Kagwa considering his history in England.

There is a teeny tiny chance for them to accept the bid involving De Gea and Kagawa... De Gea and Phil Jones on the other hand? A big NO-NO!!
kagawa? fuck no, cesc is way better

jamrock

with a new coach from outside he could explode, because in the normal barca model their is no space for an attacking airfield in the pure sense of the word

Martindn

Phil jones is seen as our future at CB, thats pretty much it. Problem with Kagawa is that he was injured for 1/4 of the season, before and after the injury he was settling in and playing excellent football dont see how an injury makes someone dispensable.

Id rather play januzaj in CM than consider that deal :p Just for clarification, i would not accept a de gea bid whatsoever, but if i did, i would rather take the Jones swap over kagawa.

F

Flavia

On his press conference today:
Puyol: "Manchester United trying to sign Cesc Fabregas? I don't think Cesc will leave..."

Stric

I'm annoyed at the very thought of these rumors. We already lost Thiago, why is there even talk about Cesc leaving, as well?! Rosell should put his foot down and reject any negotiation whatsoever.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If phil jones is your future at cb and he's not for sale then why would cesc be for sale when he's the future of our midfield? Even if we accepted it which we have no reason for it just means arsenal would get him anyway. This is the transfer with the least logic in the history of football.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
If phil jones is your future at cb and he's not for sale then why would cesc be for sale when he's the future of our midfield? Even if we accepted it which we have no reason for it just means arsenal would get him anyway. This is the transfer with the least logic in the history of football.

it's their perception, just let them enjoy the moment in the sun and we'll break their heart later

Martindn

Never thought we could get him, should of bid around may ish if we really wanted him over Thiago. Though i do not think Cesc is the future of your current midfield, has he ever really fit in to the barca style? Could he really replace Xavi? And if a bid was to be accepted by you guys, do not think arsenal could match it i mean if we bid again it would be more than our transfer record + then you have got the wages required unless the 50% clause is true.

The most illogical transfer was cesc to you guys in the first place, purely emotional.

Edit : I just hope all our eggs are not in this one basket, only 20 days left.

Last edited:

Qonny

Perhaps the new manager will find a way to utilize Cesc in a better way. I certainly hope so, since he's a much better player than he has shown so far at Barca.

Meitux

Perhaps the new manager will find a way to utilize Cesc in a better way. I certainly hope so, since he's a much better player than he has shown so far at Barca.
He needs to be used as attacking midfielder if you want to see better things from Cesc,you can't be satisfied if he plays CM as clearly he can't work there.This position is filled by Iniesta thought..we always needed a central midfielder, not Fabregas to sit on the bench and our brightest prospect for this position leaving.

Home of Barca Fans