Cesc Fàbregas

Faceless

No more faces at night
I'm annoyed with these rumors and tabloids. :facepalm: Fabregas is a Barca player, he will improve his performance this season positively. About leaving, let him decide, but for now he doesn't want to leave and I don't want him to leave either. He is important for the club, and for Christsake with Thiago and Fabregas crap. Thiago left and that's all in the past.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Sell Cesc, buy Gundogan.
Wich results in us having 4 central midfielders. ( 5 if Dos Santos keeps hanging around )
Iniesta, Xavi, Sergi Roberto and Gundogan.

That is enough, with only 4 cm's we can rotate Xavi and give Sergi the playing time he needs to develop and eventually become a regular starter.

And invest the remaining money on a centre back. Done deal

raskolnikov

Im not worried at all, if we still had Thiago it would have been a different story. Cesc is at his dreamclub, will get loads of playing time, new trainer coming in, is happy with his wife and new born daughter in Barcelona and we would have to pay Arsenal 50% of the transferfee. Why the hell would we sell him to United?
Just a rubbish smokescreen when they are really trying to buy a guy like Modric.

Stric

Sell Cesc, buy Gundogan.
Wich results in us having 4 central midfielders. ( 5 if Dos Santos keeps hanging around )
Iniesta, Xavi, Sergi Roberto and Gundogan.

That is enough, with only 4 cm's we can rotate Xavi and give Sergi the playing time he needs to develop and eventually become a regular starter.

And invest the remaining money on a centre back. Done deal

Except then you have no substitute for Iniesta.

ebc_99

I think Cesc will have a breakout year, maybe the new manager will build his midfield around him and play him in his favoured position.

I also don't want him to leave as it will improve Uniteds only real weak point which is their midfield.

S7_MUFC

I'm almost certain that Fabregas saga is smokescreen for some other signing but I don't understand the need for it,We tend to leak news about less likely transfers so, press doesn't get hold of our actual transfer targets,Last season Fergie was openly talking about Lucas just before we signed RVP......United board are really sensitive about transfer information leaking(they even tried to cover De Gea with a piece of curtain) so openly talking about transfer targets is somewhat suspicious....

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I think Cesc will have a breakout year, maybe the new manager will build his midfield around him and play him in his favoured position.

I also don't want him to leave as it will improve Uniteds only real weak point which is their midfield.

He will build a midfield around Cesc when we have Iniesta and Xavi? Very unlikely

Stric

He will build a midfield around Cesc when we have Iniesta and Xavi? Very unlikely

Xavi is old and shouldn't play as much as he has recently. Between Iniesta and Cesc, at the moment, neither of them is the type of player who runs a midfield as an orchestrator. I'd be willing to try it both ways and see which one works better. Either way, Fabregas and Iniesta are the near future of our midfield (airfield :lol: ) and we should start working on making that happen.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Xavi is old and shouldn't play as much as he has recently. Between Iniesta and Cesc, at the moment, neither of them is the type of player who runs a midfield as an orchestrator. I'd be willing to try it both ways and see which one works better. Either way, Fabregas and Iniesta are the near future of our midfield (airfield :lol: ) and we should start working on making that happen.

Cesc or Iniesta? Easy, Iniesta..

slvtn

Sell Cesc, buy Gundogan.

I highly doubt BVB will even talk about selling Gündogan after that Götze Deal. No matter what the new coach will decide, Cesc will have an important role, especially after Thiago left and it's another chance to show some quality and blame all the haters here. The club has more important transfers on the list then another midfielder. We need a CB. Compared to other top clubs, Barca gave away a lot of talented players and just bought Neymar so far. We will see what happens next season and the new coach will hopefully have a plan B. No blame fot Tito though.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Barcelona have rejected Manchester United's second formal bid, of reportedly 35-40M, for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26). [sport]

xxxxxx

Barcelona have rejected Manchester United's second formal bid, of reportedly 35-40M, for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26). [sport]

I'm glad they're not willing to let him go for cheap.

If they want to bid about £45m, they can have him.

Home of Barca Fans