Cesc Fàbregas

Martindn

Barcelona have rejected Manchester United's second formal bid, of reportedly 35-40M, for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26). [sport]

Watch us come in with a £40m bid that gets rejected, then its too late to sign say - Modric or shit, anyone.

Shegzy

I highly doubt BVB will even talk about selling Gündogan after that Götze Deal. No matter what the new coach will decide, Cesc will have an important role, especially after Thiago left and it's another chance to show some quality and blame all the haters here. The club has more important transfers on the list then another midfielder. We need a CB. Compared to other top clubs, Barca gave away a lot of talented players and just bought Neymar so far. We will see what happens next season and the new coach will hopefully have a plan B. No blame fot Tito though.

well if we want to raise money,cesc is our most valuable asset that we can sell.about plan b, i think we should play 4-4-2 in champions league away game,cesc and iniesta as attacking mildfielder,busquet or masch as dm,xavi or song or busquet as cm.song is not a dmf he is a cm that arsene wenger played as a dm the same way he is using arteta.capoue or maxime gonalons can also be used as a box-box because they have both attacking and defensive ability and they are also tall and would be cheaper than gundogan. If we sell cesc for 35m, i won't be angry or sad as long as we invest it on kurt zouma 11m ,capoue 12m and maxime gonalons 12m, if we invest this money according to what i said,we can sell song for 15m,alves for 20m+ and adriano for 7m+, we can use the 35m generated to sign mangala or david luiz or nkoulou and agger for 30 or 35m,the remaning 7m for a defensive leftback as backup for alba.the thiago money should be added to next year transfer budget since we will remove neymar money out of it. If all this transfer can happen i won't mind losing cesc but if not i wouldn't be happy to lose cesc.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
well if we want to raise money,cesc is our most valuable asset that we can sell.about plan b, i think we should play 4-4-2 in champions league away game,cesc and iniesta as attacking mildfielder,busquet or masch as dm,xavi or song or busquet as cm.song is not a dmf he is a cm that arsene wenger played as a dm the same way he is using arteta.capoue or maxime gonalons can also be used as a box-box because they have both attacking and defensive ability and they are also tall and would be cheaper than gundogan. If we sell cesc for 35m, i won't be angry or sad as long as we invest it on kurt zouma 11m ,capoue 12m and maxime gonalons 12m, if we invest this money according to what i said,we can sell song for 15m,alves for 20m+ and adriano for 7m+, we can use the 35m generated to sign mangala or david luiz or nkoulou and agger for 30 or 35m,the remaning 7m for a defensive leftback as backup for alba.the thiago money should be added to next year transfer budget since we will remove neymar money out of it. If all this transfer can happen i won't mind losing cesc but if not i wouldn't be happy to lose cesc.
football isn't fm. i'm glad you didn't use the word "regens" there :lol:

PaCmAn

moyesyrgpin.gif

ShandyFFM

Haha, Kawaga to Dortmund. They will not take back those players who used BVB as a launching pad to "bigger and greater things".
In case of Kagawa they would. klopp and Kagawa love each other. They both said this only a few weeks ago. Although both said they wish to get together in future.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
In case of Kagawa they would. klopp and Kagawa love each other. They both said this only a few weeks ago. Although both said they wish to get together in future.

Both can come join us, we keep Jürgen and sell Kagawa if he doesn't work out for us. ;)

Home of Barca Fans