Cesc Fàbregas

Martindn

Regardless of whether Cesc wants to leave or not, what price do you think the barcelona board would sell for despite the not for sale claims? Every player has a price, i am guessing we told Madrid that CR7 was not for sale too.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
With Thiago out of the picture I see absolutely no reason why we should sell Cesc, even for a ridiculous amount of money... And now with a new manager we can hope for some changes regarding his role...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yeah, cristiano wanted to leave for real so he was for sale. With cesc we will sell for 40 million plus de gea.

Grimwig

lol If I were united i wouldn't even trade just de gea for cesc, i'd much rather have de gea.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
So you understand it would take a lot for us to be willing to get rid of him, to be honest in reality the board would take anything over 40 million, maye even just under 40 million. If I was in charge that's what I would want is what I'm saying.

Martindn

:lol: nah i would rather keep de gea to be honest, i am sure we can find someone else for £40 million...

Should get on blower to dortmund, offer klopp the united job if he pretends we have agreed a fee for gundogan. Rosell will have his notepad already at hand offering cesc for half price.

Stric

The thing is, we don't want to sell Fabregas. We don't need to, either. Hell, we CAN'T sell him, we'd be screwed. So he's either not going anywhere, or if he is, it's going to be a HUGE amount of money.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Apparantly they have raised the bid to 41 million for Cesc

Which is a clubrecord surpassing Berbatov's transfer for 40 million.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Is that in pounds? If it is then I'd take it and buy another midfield talent if they are immediately available. We will see what the new coach does.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I'd much rather Cesc over De Gea.

We have Ter Stegen on his way next year, no need for De Gea but we certainly need Cesc's services this year.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Is that in pounds? If it is then I'd take it and buy another midfield talent if they are immediately available. We will see what the new coach does.

Doesn't Arsenal have some sort of clause anyways?

We can keep Cesc and still pay Oliver Torres' buyout next year. I think it's important for Cesc to stay this year.

Home of Barca Fans