Cesc Fàbregas

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I doubt Özil would leave, but I also believe it would do him good. He seems to be doing better without Ronaldo, at least goal-wise.

On the contrary, I think Özil and CR7 are a match made in heaven. They really click. Özil was awful yesterday when he played in the NT.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
On the contrary, I think Özil and CR7 are a match made in heaven. They really click. Özil was awful yesterday when he played in the NT.

Yeah, no doubt about him and Ronaldo being a great match. I just always feel that Özil is a bit underrated, somehow similar in a way to Iniesta. They sometimes don't get the spotlight their abilities deserve, just because they aren't finishers (and I don't mean among Barca/Madrid followers, but in the media). If Özil was more egoistic in finishing and scored more, he'd probably get much more credit. And he has shown he can do that in the NT, where he regularly scores (though not yesterday, that's true). But it's of course hard to get much credit when Ronaldo is around.

I just always wished he'd end up at Barca, not Madrid...

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Ozil is a peculiar player. He has games where he's excellent and others where he's hot garbage. He is also a 60 minutes player. You get one Ozil for the first 60 minutes of a game, and another completely different one the rest of the game.

Meitux

Ozil is a peculiar player. He has games where he's excellent and others where he's hot garbage. He is also a 60 minutes player. You get one Ozil for the first 60 minutes of a game, and another completely different one the rest of the game.
Yeah i mean theres no centre of his performances, either he'll be excellent as you say or completely bad, not average or simply good. And he is a different player after of 60 minutes just because he gets tired and can't do anything after.

CatalinR10

Tata Martino has in his first weeks been impressed by the professional attitude, the hard work and the football qualities of Cesc. [md]

Also ,

Cesc, recovering from an ankle injury, is training normally with the group. [fcb] #fcblive

Last edited:

Vapor

This is what I've been looking forward to since he got here. People were doubting and used to give him so much shit and I had no idea why. This guy is a top 5 player on the team, easily. Awesome game!

Home of Barca Fans