Cesc Fàbregas

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, he's in great form...And considering how controversially he has fared thus far, it seems he's chosen to work even harder to show his quality...It's paying dividends in the early stage

kollegah

I only will be convinced if he shines against real or at cl semi stages. I still don't rate him, against levante even pique shone

ebc_99

Cesc was one of the best midfielders in the world when at Arsenal as he was played in his preferred position. If he gets to play in that position at Barca then he can be as influential as he was at Arsenal.
It is hard for him to play as well against the big teams because he was always out of position.

Pepe Silvia

I only will be convinced if he shines against real or at cl semi stages. I still don't rate him, against levante even pique shone
He was a game changer when he was subbed on against AM. Just saying, there was a lot of pressure and intensity in that match, glorified friendly or not, and he stepped up.

tello

IMO Fabregas has to stay, he is very important for the club, for the game of the boat !

If Tata knows how to play him he might get better and better and even get a spot into the starting best 11 !

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
IMO Fabregas has to stay, he is very important for the club, for the game of the boat !

If Tata knows how to play him he might get better and better and even get a spot into the starting best 11 !
He isn't going anywhere.

CatalinR10

803295032.jpg

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He played well at false nine, he is usually lost in that position. Shows just how good his form is right now.

impeh

Hi, its me..
played well, creates lots of chances. Problem is when hes the number 9 its him thats meant to be on the end of them :lol:

needs to play in midfield.

Home of Barca Fans