Cesc Fàbregas

Jadentheman

I can already see the new trio consisting of Neymar-Cesc-Messi

The team plays good when all three are on the field. Cesc has made me a fan. In all honesty Cesc should be starting before Xavi

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
While we did show stupidity in defense, Cesc coming on highlighted one of the major improvements I've seen in the team under Martino: Playing with him really triggers the shift from our previously slow, almost glacial buildup to a quick and vertical based attacking style.

Even today, the difference looked so damn obvious. For the entire first half and some of the 2nd, our passing play was completely static and our players looked chained and tied to their positions with little motivation and fire (with the exception of Neymar). Later when we shifted to our attacking style to be more urgent, it was a frenzy of switching positions and linking up between Nemesis and Cesc. He was the key that unlocked the beast of our attack, bringing out the best of Messi who had previously been lethargic, and providing a perfect connection for Neymar as well.

Cesc is the way we're shifting to as we adapt to Tata. Xavi is the one that'll likely be slowed down, and that'll unchain our formation to become much more aggressive and fast paced in attack getting the best out of all of our players. It's been a while since we've looked as fluid and deadly as we have in the recent games with Fabregas.

F

Flavia

While we did show stupidity in defense, Cesc coming on highlighted one of the major improvements I've seen in the team under Martino: Playing with him really triggers the shift from our previously slow, almost glacial buildup to a quick and vertical based attacking style.

Even today, the difference looked so damn obvious. For the entire first half and some of the 2nd, our passing play was completely static and our players looked chained and tied to their positions with little motivation and fire (with the exception of Neymar). Later when we shifted to our attacking style to be more urgent, it was a frenzy of switching positions and linking up between Nemesis and Cesc. He was the key that unlocked the beast of our attack, bringing out the best of Messi who had previously been lethargic, and providing a perfect connection for Neymar as well.

Cesc is the way we're shifting to as we adapt to Tata. Xavi is the one that'll likely be slowed down, and that'll unchain our formation to become much more aggressive and fast paced in attack getting the best out of all of our players. It's been a while since we've looked as fluid and deadly as we have in the recent games with Fabregas.
I hope Cesc maintains this form all season. He really changed things when he got in.

Ender

I can already see the new trio consisting of Neymar-Cesc-Messi
BUJgrJXCMAE28Zs.jpg:large

tello

He played few minutes today but managed to pass to Ney who assisted Messi, very good appearence from him imo !

brockg777

Must agree that Cesc has been in great form this season and is perfect for the changes Tata has made. But, did any of you see where the one Sevilla player tried to pat Cesc after a physical confrontation/foul and Cesc took the piss out of him? This coupled with his sometimes diving tendencies make me think Cesc might not have the greatest personality.

MagicianMessi

Everybody is not like messi.but atleast he is not Suarez...so his personality in not bad.some times temper get out of control. But his understanding with messi is superb and we need that.

Home of Barca Fans