Cesc Fàbregas

F

Flavia

Haters always going to hate I guess.

But he's been a bit subpar. Nothing to worry, he isn't going to be brilliant all games, anyway. It's good he still manages to be decisive, even when playing badly. False 9 is not for him, I'm hoping Tata won't start him there against Celtic.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I keep explaining false nine isn't his position yet people criticise him for bad performances there. Would they criticise messi if he was forced to play CB and didn't doit well?

lostchild

I keep explaining false nine isn't his position yet people criticise him for bad performances there. Would they criticise messi if he was forced to play CB and didn't doit well?

same here.

sadly though.. im pretty sure he WILL play the false9 AGAIN vs Celtic.. he may even grab some goal and then everyone will go again saying 'omg Cesc is just amazing as forward'

F

Flavia

One thing worrying me is that a midfield of cesc and iniesta doesn't seem to be working. Cesc plays better when paired with Xavi, same for Iniesta.

oz187

Good assist but he is just bad at false nine overall. I don't understand why we keep playing him there.
I have started to ignore his games at false 9. He is poor there for us so I don't blame him when he plays poorly there.
But he's been a bit subpar. Nothing to worry, he isn't going to be brilliant all games, anyway. It's good he still manages to be decisive, even when playing badly. False 9 is not for him, I'm hoping Tata won't start him there against Celtic.

He got the assist and Barca had complete control of the game. It was just like watching Spain. Cesc is just fine at false 9. If he has Neymar to supply he'll be even better.

Galning

People = jamrock? Because that's the only one who is criticising him.

F

Flavia

1374950_550668748338929_1297696489_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans