Cesc Fàbregas

jamrock

jamrocks hate continues. cesc has been the best midfielder even ahead of sergio. that shows how well he is playing, not a putdown on our other midfielders.

yep and the Hamzah fanboy does as well, sergi has been our best most consistent midfielder, cesc and a good start but has been average at best for a while now and even worst in the false 9 position.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Busquets is our best and most consistent midfielder, and has been for the past 2 years.

Messi
Busquets
Masch
Valdes

footyfan

Calma, calma
I was actually listing 1 forward, 1 midfielder, 1 defender and 1 goalie who were consistency wise the best for the past 2 years lol, it's not a ranking.

Now that I think about it, it would also be the top 4 for this season yeah.

LM10

i like when cesc plays in the midfield. with him the ball moves a faster and our forwards have a better chance of getting a through ball. when teams park the bus that's what we need. tiki taka doesn't work when teams park the bus because the opposite team knows not to pressure and just sit back and wait.

Pepe Silvia

His final pass is better than Xaviesta right now. I don't imagine Madrid will be leaving much space in their half so Cesc will be helpful in that respect to split them open, plus he will be able to run a lot and contribute on defense. Iniesta has not been good at all lately. He is even reluctant to run at defenders lately which is strange because that's a lot of what he does when he has the opportunity. Ever since his 5 year extension came up he has been poor. Not saying it's related, just an observation as to when he started struggling.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I want to see him in midfield too, but I can't decide who should sit, Xavi or Iniesta...

Or Tata could go Full Pep and play 3 - 5 - 2:

Puyol - Piqué - Bartra/Masch
Xavi - Song - Cesc - Busquets - Iniesta
Messi - Neymar

:tata:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I'd sit Iniesta. Cesc plays better alongside Xavi. And Iniesta's form right now is the worse from the 3.

Home of Barca Fans