Cesc Fàbregas

BerkeleyBernie

Too bad he's such a whiner. It's just so painful to see him arguing every call like his gold necklace was robben from him. Pay attention to his attitude it's piss poor on the pitch which leads to him getting absolutely no penalty calls and straight yellow cards for anything he does wrong. It's actually been bugging me for quiete a while and wondering if any of y'all noticed this too.

Yup, here:
http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/10067-4-Cesc-Fabregas?p=1088807&viewfull=1#post1088807

barcanuck

Nailed it Bernie : "It also shows in his petulant attitude towards refs. While Alves comes off cartoonish, Cesc seems more like an angry child who doesn't get everything his way. "

He is a childish one.

DennyCrane

I finally put my finger on what I don't like about Cesc: his play is narcissistic. He sees the world through Cesc-colored glasses- what clever pass/dink/etc can I make that will be fun for me? Granted, it's not necessarily a bad thing for the team, because he can be quite good at it. But it takes away from the fluidity of the game. When the ball gets to Cesc, there is a second lag time as it enters "Cesc's World- A Magical Place Where Clever Flicks Happen." He sets his sights on something clever, but you get the feeling he doesn't know what else is going on- kind of like a striker's single-mindedness about shooting, he has the same tunnel focus on getting a ball to a player in the box.

It also shows in his petulant attitude towards refs. While Alves comes off cartoonish, Cesc seems more like an angry child who doesn't get everything his way.

Spot on.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think Cesc is still a bit used to how he had things in the Premiership, especially when it comes to the refs...nevermind the opponents

barcanuck

Did a quick google image search for Cesc referee and here we go. Hate his despicable attitude towards the ref's:

article-0-0D046A10000005DC-825_634x376.jpg

gun__1270116521_fabregas_booked.jpg

Cesc+Fabregas

spain.jpg

suckabov

Lemon curry?
In the first two pictures, he was 22 and 23 years old - so still relatively immature, no big deal. And those are about the worst pictures that come up.

barcanuck

His attitude is fine all players have go at referees.

Google Messi referee and you will get the same images.

Wrong my friends Messi never ever complains to the ref like Cesc does. Every player does it once in a while but with Cesc it's every offside, every foul against, foul on him he is asking for a card or disputing the injustice. Pay attention, this is clear as daylight.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Wrong my friends Messi never ever complains to the ref like Cesc does. Every player does it once in a while but with Cesc it's every offside, every foul against, foul on him he is asking for a card or disputing the injustice. Pay attention, this is clear as daylight.

Messi-and-referee-lionel-andres-messi-21089424-442-336.png

Lionel+Messi+Real+Madrid+v+Barcelona+Copa+GDV_QQlB21yl.jpg

Argentina+v+South+Korea+Group+B+2010+FIFA+6vIl5NJ9pNDl.jpg

Seriously, doing a google image search is not valid proof of an argument.

JamDav1982

My point is those images prove little and will come up for any player you choose.

I couldnt care less about players getting on at referees. If they didnt do that at all then the other team would and have too big an influence on the referee.

Also Messi does often complain to referees if he doesnt get his own way.

I was at the Barca v Atletico game in August and at half time he stood had to be dragged away from the referee then at the end of the game when Felipe got the red card he was standing for a good 2/3 minutes away from everyone else giving the linesman hell about something.

barcanuck

Oh I see, that makes perfect sense.

No one needs to prove it, just watch Cesc and watch how the refs treat him. He acts like a brat and the refs treat him like garbage as they should. Messi, Xavi, Puyol, Pique all argue too but they aren't brats about it.

JamDav1982

No one needs to prove it, just watch Cesc and watch how the refs treat him. He acts like a brat and the refs treat him like garbage as they should. Messi, Xavi, Puyol, Pique all argue too but they aren't brats about it.

I have seen with my own eyes all those players having a go at referees.

Is Messi not a 'brat' when he is being dragged away from the ref?

Barcelona had a reputation as one of the biggest moaners towards referees long before Cesc arrived.

Seems like a very, very poor attempt to have a go at him about something.

Home of Barca Fans