Cesc Fàbregas

Vapor

I thought Cesc played really well for the short time he came on. I'd also like to see him start over Iniesta against Madrid. He makes things happen.

serghei

I think Fabregas has lost a part of his speed and fitness since he came to us. He was much faster when he played for Arsenal IMO. I have no idea why did this happen.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
He needs to play at the clasico together with Xavi.
Xavi for the possesion and control on the midfield, and Cesc for his directness.

Partnership could work out great, or it can be a complete disastré.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I think Fabregas has lost a part of his speed and fitness since he came to us. He was much faster when he played for Arsenal IMO. I have no idea why did this happen.
He is suited to the faster pace the EPL brings. Plus injuries has made him lose some speed.

kostasgtc

I want to see him in midfield too, but I can't decide who should sit, Xavi or Iniesta...

Or Tata could go Full Pep and play 3 - 5 - 2:

Puyol - Piqué - Bartra/Masch
Xavi - Song - Cesc - Busquets - Iniesta
Alexis - Messi - Neymar

:tata:
thats 3-5-3 mate.
that system is unbeatable.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 2 h
Cesc: "Back to Arsenal to start coaching career? I’m sure they'd give me the option to help out there. It’s a great club in that sense" [dm]

Cesc: "At the end of pass, pass, pass you need a Pedro — someone who'll get behind the opposition. Someone who gives depth and hits space."

Cesc: "If you have the chance to sign Ozil then you can't let it pass you by. He's the man who makes the difference in the final third." :VdB:

lostchild

i cant wait for him to play ahead of Iniesta on saturday against Madrid
and have a slow and confused game like he usually does
and then come here and see the "SELL HIM FFS" comments.

DinhoR10

i cant wait for him to play ahead of Iniesta on saturday against Madrid
and have a slow and confused game like he usually does
and then come here and see the "SELL HIM FFS" comments.

I wouldn't say confused but he does slow down the play compared to iniesta

suckabov

Lemon curry?
@barcastuff 2 h
Cesc: "Back to Arsenal to start coaching career? I’m sure they'd give me the option to help out there. It’s a great club in that sense" [dm]

Cesc: "At the end of pass, pass, pass you need a Pedro — someone who'll get behind the opposition. Someone who gives depth and hits space."

Cesc: "If you have the chance to sign Ozil then you can't let it pass you by. He's the man who makes the difference in the final third." :VdB:

Here
is the full interview. Interesting stuff. You can't help but like him.

barcanuck

Too bad he's such a whiner. It's just so painful to see him arguing every call like his gold necklace was robben from him. Pay attention to his attitude it's piss poor on the pitch which leads to him getting absolutely no penalty calls and straight yellow cards for anything he does wrong. It's actually been bugging me for quiete a while and wondering if any of y'all noticed this too.

Home of Barca Fans